PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radio Flash?

Did you try to redownload the radio. If that doesn't work then you will have to somehow get into bootloader manually for the sd method.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:48 AM
ONE GIANT LEAP 4 MANKIND
Pocket PC: VERIZON DROID 1.2GHz BB.8
Carrier: Verizon

bbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbbsandkm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

use nueSPL sometimes using olipro you cant upgrade/downgrade radios. i found that with nuespl i get no errors at all.

nuespl will allow you to use the sdcard method, you have to have a radio file named titaimg.nbh in root of card

Last edited by bbsandkm; 04-29-2009 at 08:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

KcLive is keeping up the good workKcLive is keeping up the good work

I can't do the manual bootloader due to the camera button on my phone not working. I have tried and tried, but can't get the bootloader to come up that way.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Mr. Chevy

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You run the nue2.47 unlocker .exe from wm and it does the bootloader for you.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yeah, I just figured that out, but for some reason when I do that, even with the new radio image on my storage card it isn't changing my radio. My radio is still at 3.42.02 even after the "update" process. My memory card is formatted to Fat32, I have tried it with both nuespl and the radio image on the memory card, and just the radio image stored on the memory card and I can't get my radio updated for some reason.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Mr. Chevy

Ok did you first install nue 2.47. After you do this delete the .nbh the unlocker created and add the radio .nbh. Remember the .nbh for the radio has to be name TITAIMG.nbh.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Ok did you first install nue 2.47. After you do this delete the .nbh the unlocker created and add the radio .nbh. Remember the .nbh for the radio has to be name TITAIMG.nbh.
I ran nuespl from my phone and followed the onscreen instructions, let the phone reboot, but can't find any .nbh that it would have created. Where would it be? I have checked where the nuespl is installed and on the storage card and there is nothing there. And don't I need to be able to put the phone into bootloader mode manually after I run nuespl to get this to work? I can't get my phone into bootloader mode. The camera button isn't working for some reason.

Last edited by KcLive; 04-29-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Mr. Chevy

Ok so maybe it deletes the .nbh. Does your bootloader now say 2.47. install the radio using the ruu and name it Ruu_signed.nbh for the ruu method. Sorry TITAIMG.nbh is for sd method.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Yeah, the bootloader now says 2.47, but when I try to use the ruu method it says that it can't be used with my pda...the same error that I posted above. This is getting on my one good last nerve...lol
Old 04-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone know what I can do to get my camera button working again so I could do the manual flash?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan