PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Mail2Web services (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62952)

bb2ppc 04-04-2009 01:08 PM

Re: Mail2Web services

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaMom (Post 820841)
Calendar is HUGE for me...

Taking from the website of SEVEN

Welcome to SEVEN's Beta Program!
SEVEN is determined to deliver the best user experience on mobile email, calendar, and contact management.

NinjaMom 04-05-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb2ppc (Post 823403)
Taking from the website of SEVEN

Welcome to SEVEN's Beta Program!
SEVEN is determined to deliver the best user experience on mobile email, calendar, and contact management.

The thing is that the calendar they are talking about
is a corporate calendar. I am talking about a personal
calendar.

Thanks though.

weedahoe 04-06-2009 11:37 AM

Yeah i was going to come back and post that they do sync calender but IDK which one to answer your Q. I assume since I am pushing web based email that it is the same calender it would sync as well.

But Seven has been having server issues all weekend.

soonerbean 04-06-2009 04:11 PM

I've been using the paid exchange service for Mail2Web for about a year now and I started when it was only 1.99 a month now it's 4.95. The plus side to the paid exchange is the email aggregator it pulls the emails for my other email accounts and even purges that emails inbox so I don't have to clean it out myself. The best part of the email aggregator is when you add an email account to the aggregator you can then use that email address as your primary so no matter who you send an email to it will come from that primary address and not the mail2web address.

DenverDev 04-06-2009 11:32 PM

I am with NinjaMom on this one...Unfortunately I have become way too dependant on the syncing and I can pay for alot of months of Mail2Web for the cost of buying the office suite for my notebook and not having the Email push to my phone....

As a result, I am betting that I will have to suck up the $4.95 for the service....It is alot cheaper than alot of the other options I searched for. Most start for $6.99 or so and go up from there....Most also require at least 3 mailboxes........

When I first started researching the moving to paid, I couldnt find anything to show that is what they were doing until I got my Email.....sure deflated my balloon...

So, for a personal view, I guess they will get hte $4.95 from me...

weedahoe 04-07-2009 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverDev (Post 829735)
I am with NinjaMom on this one...Unfortunately I have become way too dependant on the syncing and I can pay for alot of months of Mail2Web for the cost of buying the office suite for my notebook and not having the Email push to my phone....

As a result, I am betting that I will have to suck up the $4.95 for the service....It is alot cheaper than alot of the other options I searched for. Most start for $6.99 or so and go up from there....Most also require at least 3 mailboxes........

When I first started researching the moving to paid, I couldnt find anything to show that is what they were doing until I got my Email.....sure deflated my balloon...

So, for a personal view, I guess they will get hte $4.95 from me...

So whats wrong with using Seven again which is free?

NinjaMom 04-08-2009 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weedahoe (Post 831011)
So whats wrong with using Seven again which is free?

The only calendar I can find that Seven syncs is one on a corporate server
which ny calendar is not on.

Seven beta also makes you pay for internation text messages.

weedahoe 04-08-2009 02:23 PM

Ah, ok. Thats for clearing that for me.