PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 09:18 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf
It is a 6800 willysp. Check the link to engadget. http://www.engadget.com/2007/02/09/v...-in-the-flesh/

The XV6800 has always been known to look different to the Sprint version. Obviously Bell is using the same version as Verizon.
Thanks - that helps a lot. The quality of the first picture was so fuzzy, I couldn't tell what I was looking at.

I prefer the look of the Mogul - not right or wrong, just personal taste. To my eyes, the curved bezel around the Mogul's screen makes a big difference.

Comments on the Moguls buttons: the soft keys are hard to use with large fingers, the phone keys are raised so easy to use, the windows and OK keys are large so easy to use, the 'joystick' I like though hard to describe why. Looks like the Verizon version has a separate button and d-pad - I like the Mogul's 1-piece.

Again, thanks for the link.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Lurker

grizzley90 is a n00b
Do Bell's data devices come application locked?
Old 07-20-2007, 02:07 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
More information Here <-link I still think its ugly and those buttons have to be hard to press.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:34 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
More information Here <-link I still think its ugly and those buttons have to be hard to press.
Is that Blue ?? If so, ugghh - looks like a kid's toy. As I was searching for Titan accessories, I saw a blue tip stylus, in addition to Sprint's color. Now I know why.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
I actually like the blue. Adds some color to a mostly bland selection of silver or silver and black.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 07-21-2007, 06:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
Looks like a nice phone, and for $199.95 not a bad deal, but $90 a month in

min svc, & a 3 yr contract would be kinda hard to swallow, i c that it is in

canada also, Roaming for me would be hell since im in FL. lol.. I really hope

that alltel gets these soon, as im hateing my cracked 6700..

Will

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan