PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 02:28 AM
N00b

Kissimey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kissimey
Unhappy Chat like sms

Hey i am using the HTC Hermes aka cingular 8525...ok i have everything working great on it so far..even touch flo..but i always wanted dat sms chat like so everything from that one person falls int that one window..its not really necessary but i still want it..i would love it..i tried those threaded text but it doesnt work..it needs a Cab version for my phone..has anyone seen it? or have it? so far my phone Has done everything..i need it to..my last project was the touch flo..but i got that so i am happy now..but i still havent gotten the Chat sms..
Old 12-10-2007, 06:17 AM
boubert

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
I cant remember where i got this from " a palm site i think" but the street cred goes to Shogunmark, its a threaded sms "like a IM chat" and it works well for me. unlike some of the other ones I'v tried I have found no glitches from it's use give it a try.

File removed: Palm has asked us not to host this file please do not link or attach it on this forum.

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 12-10-2007 at 08:22 AM.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work
You are looking for "Threaded SMS". Please the the FAQ. Also since you're using a Hermes you might try checking out our hermes forum.
Old 12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
also you might really like the threaded sms feature found in pocketcm. It's an Iphone like contact manager. just make sure you dont have any other threaded sms apps installed and it will take over your regular sms function with a pretty cool interface. google pocketcm to get it.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC-6850

ls3mach is keeping up the good workls3mach is keeping up the good work
A few things.
1. This is the HTC Titan section. You have an HTC TyTn. Yours is GSM and ours is CDMA.
2. Palm Threaded SMS. CodyPPC on Treocentral. Search his post.
3. Please read the FAQ.
4. I keep reading your post in other threads, they are hard to read. Please try and use full sentences, if English isn't your first language, I am sure this will probably get better with time and I commend you on making it this far. I doubt this is the case though, I am betting you are a young guy and type like that. Please stop it makes me want to skip your post and not help you.
5. I wasn't trying to be rude, though it might come off that way.

Lonzo
Old 12-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
but there's also a little more... whatever version of threaded sms you wanna use depends on what operating system you're using for your device. there's versions for windows mobile 5 and windows mobile 6, but use the one that fits the system just to make certain that it works properly.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan