PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   this padora app works great on my mogul (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48350)

skeegcpp 12-09-2008 07:25 PM

Re: this padora app works great on my mogul

shud b able to pause tho

schettj 12-09-2008 07:33 PM

I meant skip to next/prev track, not ff/rev (its normal for those buttons on an a2dp headset to actually do something ;) )

TProUserOnSprint 12-09-2008 07:46 PM

I could not get this to work on my sprint touch pro. It just jumpsup with some debug options and quits out. Anything else I need to install along with this?

brettokok 12-09-2008 07:49 PM

yeah turns out im getting a "microsoft visual c++ debug assertion failed" error... using a 6800.. also notice half of the people on this thread arent even using a titan.. although sweet that it works for them on their nice new touch pro... haha

anurbanlegend 12-09-2008 07:50 PM

Thanks! works like a champ on my Mogul. Over EVDO... stream starts pretty quick and never has to rebuffer. Stream sounds about 64kb/s but I'm no expert. This thing is what we've been waiting for!
P.S. Running DCD 3.3.4 Rom

schettj 12-09-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brettokok (Post 569100)
yeah turns out im getting a "microsoft visual c++ debug assertion failed" error... using a 6800.. also notice half of the people on this thread arent even using a titan.. although sweet that it works for them on their nice new touch pro... haha

Working fine on my titan stock wm6.1 sprint rom...

After, er 30? or so minutes it stops and asks if you are still there... you have to press a key to continue. That's somewhat annoying :p

skeegcpp 12-09-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schettj (Post 569090)
I meant skip to next/prev track, not ff/rev (its normal for those buttons on an a2dp headset to actually do something ;) )

yea..i launched it again..da sound is a little weak, however...i hit da ">>" with the stylus, worked fine..and i closed it out w/o going thru task manager(not that u posted this, i remember ceeing it sumwhere)...for this tap menu..then option 7 or 8..exit pandora

skeegcpp 12-09-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schettj (Post 569120)
Working fine on my titan stock wm6.1 sprint rom...

After, er 30? or so minutes it stops and asks if you are still there... you have to press a key to continue. That's somewhat annoying :p

it does the same on the desktop version too...normal operation.....so u new to Pandora, heh??

brettokok 12-09-2008 08:25 PM

anyone else on stock wm6.1 altell rom got this working??

skeegcpp 12-09-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint (Post 569099)
I could not get this to work on my sprint touch pro. It just jumpsup with some debug options and quits out. Anything else I need to install along with this?

this has been posted previously...i googled that error message, mentioned sumthin about Active x...un momento por favor...do u have skyf or opera as ur default browser???