PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 04:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are the must haves for vx6800?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintdub View Post
im searching. but do u know offhand where i can look into the dcd 3.3.4 rom.. and what it offers? i cant find a thread anywhere. maybe im just tired. lol.. i was looking into the TITAN M2D ROM http://www.scottcrosler.com/

http://dcd1182.n715dp.com/index.php?dir=titan%2Froms%2F
Old 11-22-2008, 05:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
I second that... Kinoma Freeplay is the best Media player for the Mogul, in my opinion.. It lets you watch YouTube videos without having to download any other programs, and lets you log into your YouTube account to access your favorites and playlists... Here is a link to it... This will start the download so be careful...

http://kinoma.com/freeplay/download/

Opera Mini is also the best web browser for the Mogul... It gives you a desktop view of all the websites that you go to... Instead of the castrated view that Mobile Internet Explorer gives...

http://www.operamini.com/download/

Also, if you want to unlock your phone so you can run custom ROM's and use non-verizon approved apps, check out this thread... It will give you all the information and should answer most of your questions...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33857
i have to disagree with your choice of browser. I think skyfire is the best browser of choice for any windows phone. It now supports vga screens as well by the way.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintdub View Post
i was looking into the TITAN M2D ROM http://www.scottcrosler.com/
That is an excellent ROM also.

If you want the absolute best in free memory, you could try nueROM but you have to make a small donation to DL that.

~John
Old 11-22-2008, 09:06 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcole2003 View Post
i have to disagree with your choice of browser. I think skyfire is the best browser of choice for any windows phone. It now supports vga screens as well by the way.
I used to use skyfire... key words being "used to" Opera mini is so much faster.
Don't forget to hit the

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcole2003 View Post
The reason why I don't use Skyfire as my main web browser is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
I used to use skyfire... key words being "used to" Opera mini is so much faster.
Exactly... If I am not going to a flash or video site, I don't need all the capabilities Skyfire has to offer when Opera Mini works a lot faster... But I like Skyfire a lot.. It is a very good browser..
Old 11-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Exactly... If I am not going to a flash or video site, I don't need all the capabilities Skyfire has to offer when Opera Mini works a lot faster... But I like Skyfire a lot.. It is a very good browser..
No doubt its an awesome browser, but when it comes to speed... opera owns
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
No doubt its an awesome browser, but when it comes to speed... opera owns
Definitely... I wish I had Mini on my TP sometimes...
Old 11-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Geek'n it Up

Quote:
Definitely... I wish I had Mini on my TP sometimes...
does it not work with VGA?
Old 11-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Big MVP Diesel

I think it does... I am too lazy to put Java on my TP...
Old 11-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Lurker

adampeoples is a n00b

Quote:
I know you have the same phone as me. I tried to install Opera mini but I never could get it to work. I installed Esmertec Jbed and then tried to install opera but I kept getting errors.

How'd you do it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan