PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2008, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Crossova is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Codyppc Threaded + Can i downgrade

Hello All. i have a bit of a dual question here:

I recently installed the new official Sprint ROM (3.56) and i wish i hadnt. I install the Cody ppc app first, before anything else. At first its works just fine...sending and receiving messages with no issue. then ill stop getting replies. I uninstalled codythreaded and sure enough all my replyies start coming to my phone all at once. i then reinstalled the codyppc for kicks and i am able to send messages to ppl but the replies show up in the standard Windows Mobile messaging app which IMO is a piece o crap. is there an updated/ working version of codys app for the new 6.1 Sprint update??

Also my second question is simple...i wanna go back to my 3.35 ROM. please tell me i can do this without bricking my phone. ive read on these forums that downgrading from 3.35 to a 2.XX ROM will brick you phone for sure. will the same happen if i go from 3.56 to 3.35.. IMO the 3.35 was less of a hastle (youtube and cody worked perfect with no problems at all)

Thanks all in advance for your help.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Codyppc Threaded + Can i downgrade

Palm threaded SMS is forbidden from any kind of discussion, so your best option for that is Vito SMS Chat. Thread closed, and I know if you downgrade from GPS ROM to a non-GPS ROM, it's not safe, so you may be good and I'll also recommend you to a test model to conduct this procedure (as I also attest that I don't have a single issue with 6.1 on my Mogul).

~Thank you for understanding, and have a good day~
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 08-04-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan