PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

crayc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rainbow colored screen???

nope i press and held for 20 seconds
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

crayc is a n00b

the reset button is the lil round hole under the storage card right
Old 06-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

That is very strange... I'm assuming you have irreparable damage to your phone. Take it into Sprint, tell them that you left it on the window sill and nothing will work on it. They may assume you were attempting to flash a ROM, however.

I'm assuming you have Sprint... and it would help A LOT if you have TEP
Old 06-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

crayc is a n00b

oh that sucks. is there anything else i can do when it reset. a grey screen comes up says LOADIN no image file.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayc View Post
oh that sucks. is there anything else i can do when it reset. a grey screen comes up says LOADIN no image file.
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR PHONE!?
This is absolutely crazy!

This is probably my last attempt... Try connecting your phone to the computer when its at the Rainbow screen. Then try to flash the latest OFFICIAL SPRINT ROM.
http://download.america.htc.com/RUU_...CS_AM_Ship.exe
Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

crayc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR PHONE!?
This is absolutely crazy!

This is probably my last attempt... Try connecting your phone to the computer when its at the Rainbow screen. Then try to flash the latest OFFICIAL SPRINT ROM.
http://download.america.htc.com/RUU_...CS_AM_Ship.exe
thanks. yeah i dont know what happened lol. I woke up to this. I am in nyc and it was like 98 degrees. only been on the sun for 4 hours. ARGHHH would think no image means it has no windows mobile or something
Old 06-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Retired Moderator

No image means the ROM has been erased or corrupted somehow.

Download the file at the link I posted, then run it. Make sure your phone is at the rainbow screen, connect the USB cable, and it should be able to flash.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

crayc is a n00b

uh well i had a little trouble with my pc. so as i was fixing that i saidscrew it. the battery drained out again. so when i connected the usb to pc for a 6th time. the thing vibrates. then sprint logo came on. and walah it works. everything in tack. wtf was that all agbout. my room has the ac on all day maybe it was telling me it was hot and to turn on the ac. hmmmm
Old 06-10-2008, 05:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

cddmh is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to cddmh

As far as maintaining contacts. Dowload Yahoo2Go and sync your contact list into yahoo. I keep my contacts safe no matter what happens to my phone. Hard reset, download Yahoo2go, click sync address book, violola, my contacts.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Retired Moderator

Before I do the yahoo trick, though, I'd IMMEDIATELY download and run http://www.dotfred.net/ on your PPC.

Set the backup location to your SD card, back up, and then transfer the file to your computer. I do a backup once every month and store it on my comp JUST IN CASE.

And running that Yahoo2Go thing sounds pretty cool!

Also, dashwire will do an OTA contact backup, meaning as soon as you connect, it will store your contacts ONLINE on your account.

I'm glad it all worked out for ya! Just don't let it sun bathe again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan