PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   how many hours a day do you spend using your mogul (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26668)

x10guy 05-15-2008 11:49 PM

Re: how many hours a day do you spend using your mogul

This may sound hilarious but realistically I spend about 30 minutes a day of "real work" per day.

Now if you include "tweaks" because of PPCGeeks... maybe 2 hours a day.

If you include time spent in these forums... maybe 3 hours.

latepenguin 05-16-2008 12:26 AM

I spend about 2 to 3 hours a day and 3 to 4 times a week. With so many roms and updates happening each day. You can't but keep tinkering with your device! :mrgreen:

-late

nxtech3 05-16-2008 09:27 AM

id say i use my mogul 6-8 hrs a day 7 days a week. Sometimes more if a new ROM or build came out or if i get bored. Being a sprint rep, im always showing my ppc to customers especially to the ones that ask "is it better than the iphone?"

fastevolutionviii 05-16-2008 09:33 AM

+5 a day easily. This is why my battery can't even make through a single day without charging. :confused1:

*** Correction ***

I Have a 6700 not a 6800. Just learning to read... sorry!

Success100 05-16-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dooper (Post 284588)
I'de can't wait for you to answer that, everytime I hop on this site, you're in every post? :???:

But to answer the question, I'm on my mogul 24/7

hahaha what can i say?? i like helping people and making people who are stupid feel stupid lmao!!

spyder6838 05-16-2008 10:19 AM

For work about an hour but other stuff 2 or more hours a day. Internet, sling box, tweeking the phone, etc.

khruska 05-16-2008 11:00 AM

It's got to be 3 hours a day for me at least.

I spend a lot of my day in meetings, so I'm always on it checking email, looking at upcoming meeting information, and using it to hit the web for stuff I may need in meetings.

I day without my Mogul is a day without sunshine. :headbang:

Phreddo 05-16-2008 10:38 PM

all day every day.
i drive truck, and this thing is mounted to my dash playing mp3s and running the gps.

gobmonster 05-16-2008 11:10 PM

Depends, i hook my 6800 to my car to play back mp3s, i opera mini a whole lot, tether around 30 minutes everyday, and oh yeah, i talk for about 30 to an hour a day

But i will say on average, at least 2 hours, no less... i just got into using my mogul to draw pictures, and may i say, this is soooo awesome! I cannot wait to use the raphaels double the pixel display to paint!

toviaheli 05-17-2008 08:58 PM

I use mine exclusively as my main computer now. I stream XM, Sprint TV, an incredible amount of E-mail and Texts, phone calls, Internet surfing, google maps and live search. I can't remember when I just played a video game on this thing, however. I'm too busy.

I also check PPCGeeks every chance I get, because I love this community. :-)

-TOV