PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Synned is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Change Dialer Soft Button?

Whats up guys
My green talk button stopped working a few weeks ago and ever since then I needed to use the iPhone dialer instead of the touch dialer so I can have a software call button. Is there anyway to change the softkey of the dialer to Call instead of Contacts? Or what other dialers have a call button besides the ugly stock one?

Thanks
Joe
Old 05-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Re: Change Dialer Soft Button?

There is this one. One of the best looking dialers Ive used.
I totally forget where I got it from or Id link it. Instead Im just gonna attach the cab file here with some screenshots.
Supposedly 911 works on this dialer but Ive never tried it. Still has that issue with not being able to redial the last number without going to history.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg phone1.jpg (34.0 KB, 72 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg phone2.jpg (35.5 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip IPhone Dialer Black WWE v.3.5d.zip (148.3 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
There is this one. One of the best looking dialers Ive used.
I totally forget where I got it from or Id link it. Instead Im just gonna attach the cab file here with some screenshots.
Supposedly 911 works on this dialer but Ive never tried it. Still has that issue with not being able to redial the last number without going to history.
it came from xda...i installed this one on my cousins phone and he says that he likes it as well ...especially since he can dial with one hand and not worry about pressing the wrong button..here is the link with a few more like that one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=380466
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by im1badazchick View Post
it came from xda...i installed this one on my cousins phone and he says that he likes it as well ...especially since he can dial with one hand and not worry about pressing the wrong button..here is the link with a few more like that one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=380466

And there it is. There is other colors also if I remember right.

Thanks for the link.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan > HTC Touch Pro > HTC Hero

snowman is a n00b

I've had this same issue with my talk button and was thinking of starting a thread today.

I had hoped that after flashing to the current stock rom it would have fixed itself, but no luck. I have thought about installing one of the button managers, but I was hoping there might be an actual 'fix' to the problem.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:31 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PocketCM v0.21 can dial a number without the Green hard send button. Check out the Geeks thread HERE.
Developers site HERE.
Just run PocketCm - Tap phone - Dial the number - and youll see two options will pop up. Call or add. Just click call.
Or launch the app and hold your finger on the contact you wish to call.
I still use v0.11.

Last edited by Lsme420; 05-07-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Has anyone tried pressing a little harder than usual, my last mogul had the same issue although it didn't not work totally, it would work only if I pressed hard on the button. Has anyone taken theirs apart? What is under the button maybe something is just out of alignment.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan > HTC Touch Pro > HTC Hero

snowman is a n00b

I just pushed my little green button as hard as could... okay, not as hard as I could, but certainly harder than you should need to to make it work. No luck. I sure won't take it apart. Maybe I should stop by my friendly neighbohood sprint store and ask for a new one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan