PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Mogul youtube/myspace video codec? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=24804)

SnellCRP 07-21-2008 02:20 AM

Re: Mogul youtube/myspace video codec?

Quote:

Originally Posted by syanni85 (Post 262287)
here... this works best for me.. unzip and transfer files to your device... install 838_pro_stream 1st, don't restart device click cancel, 2nd install RvBcrs and don't restart click cancel, then tcpmp. NOW soft resest... go to m.youtube.com and it should work... works perfect for me, never had an issue. everything should be installed to device, not storage card.

I used your zip and install and when I try to play the videos, it says " the video link is not valid". Any suggestions??

syanni85 07-21-2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnellCRP (Post 354795)
I used your zip and install and when I try to play the videos, it says " the video link is not valid". Any suggestions??

hmmm.... it only works with mobile youtube site m.youtube.com and it has to be done with internet explorer... r u trying other sites?

what device are you using?

93mustang 07-21-2008 10:25 PM

finally!!! after trying several different things one that i can finally use

theevilmonkee 07-21-2008 10:54 PM

either search youtubeplay.cab on this website and dolwnload it directly to your phone via pie orsign up for skyfire web browser at skyfire.com . it will let you view web pages like on your desktop (even flash).

stefluva 07-22-2008 05:27 PM

i did all the steps but mines just says connecting then goes back to the m.youtube?

syanni85 07-22-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stefluva (Post 356980)
i did all the steps but mines just says connecting then goes back to the m.youtube?

uinstall, soft reset ad follow steps to the T 1 more time

rocboy73 08-14-2008 04:43 PM

thanks Bud!

espence 08-14-2008 04:55 PM

Also sign up for skyfire. Its in beta, it is the the best web experience you will find on a ppc.
You can watch youtube right from your phone without any other software.( very Clear)
www.skyfire.com

theevilmonkee 08-14-2008 05:04 PM

sign up with the beta code of "vbeat" (twice in a row if necesary) and you will immidiately recieve your sms download link to get skyfire.

jessesoto33 09-14-2008 04:03 AM

I did what you said and now i cant even open any site, connection lost what happend, please help. Is it because I sent downloads to my sd card, then downloaded to devise?