PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 09:15 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG
Carrier: Sprint

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: You know you're a titan nut when you....

when your gf knows the only way to get your attention is sending you a text that says: "youtube myspace and i'll google your yahoo" lol
Old 04-17-2008, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

Nevinz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Nevinz Send a message via MSN to Nevinz Send a message via Yahoo to Nevinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
when your gf knows the only way to get your attention is sending you a text that says: "youtube myspace and i'll google your yahoo" lol
dude thats genius! im gonna use that line on someone! "hey baby.. why dont youtube myspace and i'll google your yahoo" *smack**tase**pepperspray*
Old 04-18-2008, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

eballin is a n00b

WOW!! THAT MIGHT BE THE PICK UP LINE OF THE YEAR!!! IM GOING TO USE THAT TOO!! LOL.. and rdd0512 you gf is a genius! lol
Old 04-18-2008, 02:15 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

thx im proud of her lol but it only works if a chick says it unless you want someone to tube your space lol
Old 04-18-2008, 03:00 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
that is a tshirt on tshirthell.com and i am guilty of about 90% of these and my girlfriend has told me on a few occasions that i hold my phone more than i hold her. she is as also said if i spent as much time with her as i do my phone she would be pregnant thank god for the mogul!!!!!!!!

when you stay up till 2 in the morning reading this thread and all the time you know you have to get up at 7 in the morning and go play in the state golf tournament. this forum makes me not care bout anything else.

when you claim that ppcgeeks is the only reason your phone is worth having.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 04-18-2008 at 03:09 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:54 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן

oh well guess shes not that creative but she still googled my yahoo
i am also guilty of the majority of this stuff, but i still love when people hear me playing mario bros. on my mogul (people are easily amazed with an 8bit emulator lol)
Old 04-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work

....have hundreds of posts on a titan nut website
Old 04-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Idiot View Post
....have hundreds of posts on a titan nut website
.... or even thousands....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 04-18-2008, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Over 4600 views in just 3 days... I'd say that's Titan nuttiness!

Last edited by x10guy; 04-18-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Over 4600 views in just 3 days... I'd say that's Titan nuttiness!
Will this thread catch up to Word Up?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan