PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero200
Carrier: SPRINT

mhone117 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul Locks up

Yea i have the same problem, ill jus hit the power button after sliding out the keyboard and vice versa till it comes up its been getting worse and now it happens almost everytime it goes into stand-by the only reason i havent even thought about reflashing the original stock rom and wasnt even sure if it was because of the new rom is because im supposed to be getting another mogul due to a defective screen on this one which has been that way since i got it...but i guess after reading the thread mayb i wont upgrade the rom next time around?
Old 04-10-2008, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

Gu1do is a n00b

We have two Moguls in our office - One that came with 2.17 flashed up to 3.35 and mine which came with 3.35 out of the box. Both lock up every day and require battery pulls (I did mine about an hour ago) to get them working again - they don't come out of sleep mode very well and mine sometimes will answer the phone but it won't "connect" to the call - it'll say connected but you can't hear them, and they can't hear you.

Granted, we have the Good Technology e-mail overlay software installed but we never had this many problems with our Moto Q's....

Hopefully HTC will fix this.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moving from my Blk Berry to the HTC Hero.....
Carrier: Sprint

bigel is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bigel

mine freezes alot to since the 3.35..... plus glitches when I try and type text messages....
Old 04-11-2008, 05:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero200
Carrier: SPRINT

mhone117 is a n00b

i got my new mogul today! finally! already loaded with 3.35 and so far no problems but im nervous about flashing and adding other apps due to what i had to deal with with my last mogul even though it wasnt from ne of that just a defect in the screen...im jus hoping i dont have ne more lock ups i dont think i can deal with that again! but then again theres always a soft reset
Old 11-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: CricKet

MooseSourberry is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to MooseSourberry Send a message via MSN to MooseSourberry

I'm not really certain if mine is the same as yours. I flashed my Mogul MANY MANY MANYYY Months ago. And just in the past couple of weeks it has seriously been lagging, and locking up for absolutely no reason it seems. No running apps or anything. I sometimes can't even answer calls, it won't click the answer button. Not a good thing especially if I were in any emergency situation. I do have version 3.35.
Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

It seems to wakeup from "sleep mode" just fine, but sometimes the buttons become unresponsive.

And even stranger it has been recently randomly connecting and sending data over and over. It will say connecting(making the sounds and everything) then the sending message icon will show, and disappear)

And I'm afraid of re-flashing it because I had someone walk me through it last time and I don't want to do anything wrong.

Last edited by MooseSourberry; 11-09-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 02:47 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Being a Windows OS, it's gonna do that. Sorry you'll have to reflash. I'd start with PIMBackup at dotfred.net and use that to back up stuff. Also you should go through ##778# and back up settings there.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan