PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 07:47 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No internet- error 1012

after your hard and soft resets... does the EV icon show up at all -- even if for a momment -- before switching to 1X? If thats what's happening, then i'd say your phone will self-correct at some point, but i have no clue how long it might take... usually it shouldnt last more than a few minutes...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-27-2008, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

SpecialAgentSicari is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to SpecialAgentSicari

I dont think that your phone is hosed. If you looking to try out a new ROM check out NO2Chems 5059 rom. Im running it now. I will look into this for you and see what I can dig up. If you want help with NO2Chems rom and how to flash I will be more than happy to help with that also.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Threadstarter

sarahfagan1465x is just getting started

You guys are sweet. Well, nautica... Actually, the ev shows up. When I tap that it says there are no data sessions active and that programs will connect automatically as needed.
Then if I try to use the data connection, i.e. tap Sprint Music store, then it comes up with the "dialing #777...............................dialing #777................. dialing #777..." and the after I close out of the little error window, then it switches to 1X for about 5 or 10 minutes then goes back to ev. Then it starts over again.
Old 03-27-2008, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I'm bumping this hoping someone will have some new ideas.
Old 03-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

so how's it coming today sarah, same issue still happening?
Old 03-28-2008, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would say get your MSL so you can get into the phones settings and just re-add your MSID and MDN; thats what fixed an issue like this for me. even though they are right now, it sort of forces the network to refresh something maybe, and just works. you would need the getspl program to get your MSL if you dont have it wrote down.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

mine is doing the same thing.. lol
soft reset, shows EV.
Then switches to 1X.

Just started today, new rom, WM6.

Under EPST/NAM settings, my MDN and MSID still show my phone number.

If it sits for a while with no connection, it will display EV on the screen again, I made a phone call to voicemail and it switched to 1X. And stays like that for a while again.

Last edited by cyclical; 03-28-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cyclical is keeping up the good workcyclical is keeping up the good work

hmmm... well my wifes M520 shows Power Vision, and full bars, but when I connect to the internet it is also switching to regular Vision or 1X mode.

I think EVDO in the Oklahoma City area is having some trouble today.
Old 03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

djzuriel is a n00b

welll instead of doing a hard reset everytime your Inet doesnt work all you need is your MSL and type this is into your phone at the dial pad where you dial numbers enter this ##3282# then goto edit... when you do that just goto the right hand corner on the bottom and click the options and click RESTORE! worked fine for me when I had inet probs!
Old 03-30-2008, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

It's working fine today... I took a weekend trip to South Carolina and didn't mess with the phone the whole time (it was really hard!).
Once we got back in to metro atlanta it started working fine. I guess it just fixed itself, thanks all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan