PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   nueMMS - beta test sprint workaround (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=19122)

knytphal 02-26-2008 12:17 AM

Re: nueMMS - beta test sprint workaround

Just want to say killer job on this one!

I notice that you are going to work on the issue with getting pics off the storage card. The other possible bug that I have is that it would not let me take a picture from the camera either. I do have Shozu installed, which grabs the pic and prompts me to send it to another site (like flickr) so I don't know if that's what is getting in the way. I haven't had a chance to deactivate that prompt and see if it fixes it or not.

Other than that - this is a killer app. I do believe that I'm going to try to send a donation your way next time I get paid.

stifiling 02-26-2008 12:46 AM

nice app. although metropcs happens to be the major cellphone provider here in detroit city and it's not possible to email a pic to metropcs. you must picturemail it. pktpix doesn't work either.

rstoyguy 02-26-2008 12:46 AM

VERY NICE! The one thing I like about it is the link in your text message...no sprint garbage! Very clean website with just your pix, your message, and a itty bitty tagline for pktpix.com!

derrickmd18 02-26-2008 07:54 AM

bgood job but have to agree pktpix isn't working. it works when I send it through sprint.

jgzesh 02-26-2008 09:39 AM

To all that are having problems getting this program to work because of .net 3.5 issues. Make sure that you also install the .net 3.5 sql cab as well. It is seperate from the regular .net 3.5 compact framework. I did that and it started working for me with the 3.16 beta stock rom.

Hope this helps everyone.

P.S. No2chem, you and all the other guru's on here rock. you guys are the reason i moved from a palm to a mogul. I will try to donate as soon as I can.:headbang:

elosogrande7076 02-26-2008 11:08 AM

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.....but I couldnt get the oem version to cook right when using DCD's new kitchen. I tried putting in the kitchen and making an oem from a cab and both dont have an icon on my ppc and say that either its not signed or with a trusted cert. or there is a problem with the componets.....any idea?
________
BUBBLER PIPE

SkunkApe 02-26-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkunkApe (Post 193469)
i ended up installing the cab and updated framework

attach image and send. I get notification that it sent (comes up rather quickly) but nothing is getting received.

any ideas?

anybody???

tried installing again, but still no luck

wldthng842 02-26-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tribeDB (Post 193772)
need help bcuz everytime i try to do this it says....."This app requires a newer verison of the microsoft" how can i get this to work?!?!?

install new .net 3.5 read previous posts for instructions

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkunkApe (Post 194209)
anybody???
tried installing again, but still no luck

Is it actually creating the email in the outbox? Which email are you sending through/do you have set up. One of the tabs has an option to select which email account to send through, make sure the correct one is selected and verify that it is or is not making it into the outbox and post back

no2chem 02-26-2008 12:34 PM

er, haven't had time to post an update, but i haven't got the storage card issue fixed, the problem is an issue with the microsoft common control that im using...

i did get some other bugs fixed though...

shaun0207 02-26-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2chem (Post 194295)
er, haven't had time to post an update, but i haven't got the storage card issue fixed, the problem is an issue with the microsoft common control that im using...

i did get some other bugs fixed though...

I thought it wasnt finding pictures on my device because they were jpeg and program look for image files. Which I know are the samething. But maybe is the wording that's also causing a problem?