PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2008, 07:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

senatorface is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
##data# settings lost

looking for some advice/help on this one. i started getting error 67, failuree to connect to sprint PCS vision, invalid username and/or password. i tried doing the IOTA internet get settings, but that tries to connect to vision as well so it fails. the last time this happened to me, i called sprint tech support, and had it fixed in seconds. they sent an IOTA signal to my phone that seemed to work unlike me doing it myself did.

this time i called sprint, i got a technician less than desirable and he had me do a Menu > Restore on my ##3282# settings. this cleared them out and he was unable to get my phone to pull them back in.

i then got put on hold for over 20 minutes, so i hung up and called again. i got another equally clueless technician, who was very courteous and wanted to help, but did not know what to do.

so my problem went from bad to worse. they then suggested i do a hard reset on my phone as the next step. i spent hours customizing my phone the last hard reset i did, im not up to the task again. i also don't believe that would fix it for me anyway.

anyone have any ideas on how to repopulate my ##3282# PCS settings? this is stuff like username (the only thing i do know) primary home agent, etc.
Verizon Motorola T730C
Old 02-19-2008, 09:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

senatorface is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ##data# settings lost

i should have mentioned i have sprint. any idea what i can do to get those settings?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan