PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 09:36 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebrain View Post
I see everyone is demanding that the thread title be changed but be careful what you wish for. Last time this went public MobiTV demanded that PPCGEEKS take down the .cab file and threatened legal action. So the Admins or the Mods might be doing you a favor (by not changing thread title )and unofficially allowing it.
I think the reason the links for Mobi tv where taken down was because it was cracked and considered warez. That did happen with the Palm threaded messaging app. Palm saw it and said to take it down or the would pursue legal actions.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Re: Official Discussion of SprintTV on Mogul - NO LONGER WORKING ON MOGUL - 02/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
so tierr... can you do tha same for m*biTV?
I guess so, since it is the same application with a different skin.
I'd rather not mess with their commercial stuff directly :P.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

firebrain is just getting started

@lsme This file might not be cracked as the original file was (that it worked on any device) but it is still cracked. It doesnt even have to be cracked for MobiTV to demand a takedown.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:21 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebrain View Post
@lsme This file might not be cracked as the original file was (that it worked on any device) but it is still cracked. It doesnt even have to be cracked for MobiTV to demand a takedown.
Im just sayin what happened last time it was posted. Patched /cracked/fake user name all the same. I dont think Mobi Tv where the ones who removed it. I'm pretty sure it was a Geeks Mod. Its real easy to find just google it and you'll find it no problems.

Last edited by Lsme420; 05-06-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiermann View Post
I guess so, since it is the same application with a different skin.
I'd rather not mess with their commercial stuff directly :P.
understood and i agree... i've *heard* that it's working again anyway... so please disregard lol.

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:24 PM
jbd
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6800

jbd is a n00b

thank you so much
Old 05-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul-6800

rc8415 is a n00b

thank god. just when i said **** it i see this. works great. we will see how long it lasts.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

timewaster is just getting started

i just tried this last night.
it works, but is not very usable.
I get lots of periods of 10secs or more with a blank screen.

what is mobitv?
is the performance better on it?
Old 05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
gmplr831

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So it works for me, and Sprint TV premier is on my account, and just got off with a Ecare agent, and they said if you subscribe, you will not be charged for sprint TV premier if it is already on the account. So we can get sprint TV premier if it is on the account, even if it asks you to subscribe!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmplr831 View Post
So it works for me, and Sprint TV premier is on my account, and just got off with a Ecare agent, and they said if you subscribe, you will not be charged for sprint TV premier if it is already on the account. So we can get sprint TV premier if it is on the account, even if it asks you to subscribe!
is this something you have to ask ecare directly? or is there another way of finding out if you have it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan