PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

rdzlyz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
OEM's

are there any oem's available i want to put them in my kitchen
Old 02-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
where did u get ur kitchen and if u could pkz help in the building of it cuz im still a newb to this kinda thing and would like 2 kno wht i need for tht kinda thing
Old 02-04-2008, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdzlyz View Post
are there any oem's available i want to put them in my kitchen
You really need to look around more. There are tons of OEMs here. Look in the Apache forum also as they work fine.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 02-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
How do you post a custom rom... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17535

But dont know where to get oems!!!!

like someone said, almost all oems are available from Apache kitchen, as well as any other kitchen that is already posted...
Old 02-04-2008, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rdzlyz is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by superevilllama View Post
How do you post a custom rom... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17535

But dont know where to get oems!!!!

like someone said, almost all oems are available from Apache kitchen, as well as any other kitchen that is already posted...
haha lol i wanted OEM's that i dont have yet lol
Old 02-04-2008, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rdzlyz is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
where did u get ur kitchen and if u could pkz help in the building of it cuz im still a newb to this kinda thing and would like 2 kno wht i need for tht kinda thing
Go Here ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....en%20Maker.rar

then download any rom, if it came with the RUU just get the *.nbh out of there and move it to the dogguy kitchen folder and then double click on prepit.bat after that go on head and wait after it is all extracted there should be a OEM, SYS, and ROM folder just stick any OEM's you have and put it in the OEM folder and then hit buildos.exe and pick the oem's you want and then after its done having no errors hit buildit.bat and then after that your new RUU_signed.nbh will be in the RUU foulder that is included in DogGuy's kitcen
Old 02-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdzlyz View Post
Go Here ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....en%20Maker.rar

then download any rom, if it came with the RUU just get the *.nbh out of there and move it to the dogguy kitchen folder and then double click on prepit.bat after that go on head and wait after it is all extracted there should be a OEM, SYS, and ROM folder just stick any OEM's you have and put it in the OEM folder and then hit buildos.exe and pick the oem's you want and then after its done having no errors hit buildit.bat and then after that your new RUU_signed.nbh will be in the RUU foulder that is included in DogGuy's kitcen
There must be a trick I'm missing with DogGuy's Kitchen Maker. I've tried several .nbh files from the new 6.1 ROMs, and have the same problem with all of them.

When I run prepit.bat on the .nbh file it works and creates the directories. However when I run BuildOS on that, without even adding any extra OEMs, I get duplicate file errors. Any ideas?
Old 02-04-2008, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rdzlyz is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
There must be a trick I'm missing with DogGuy's Kitchen Maker. I've tried several .nbh files from the new 6.1 ROMs, and have the same problem with all of them.

When I run prepit.bat on the .nbh file it works and creates the directories. However when I run BuildOS on that, without even adding any extra OEMs, I get duplicate file errors. Any ideas?
depending on wat rom u have extract they might have the files already if it has htc home and u put htc home in the oem folder it wont work. everything is in the SYS folder look for the files in there makesure its not system files
Old 02-04-2008, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

rdzlyz is a n00b
try to flash one of my roms i used dogguys kitchen maker
Old 02-04-2008, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

watson540 is a n00b
dont forget about oemizer. especially if you are posting roms (rdzlyz)

without oemizer the rom title will be the same as the rom you used as a base. not professional at all..

of course oemizer does much more than that..which is why dogguy included it in his kitchen

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan