PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 08:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Drooiiiiiiid
Carrier: VZW

WyldStar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mine's becoming loose, too.. considering trying one of these. Anyone tried them?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=835
Old 12-18-2007, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800
Carrier: Sprint

mbartels is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStar View Post
Mine's becoming loose, too.. considering trying one of these. Anyone tried them?

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=835
Wow - an extra 3/4 of an inch would surely be nice. Hee hee hee. I feel like I'm in Jr. High again.
Old 12-18-2007, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

KMyers is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by h11013 View Post
hahah thats what she said

sorry for the dumb post but had to do it

My Thoughts exactly , Now I must make one...

After a few months

It is like throughing a Pencil down a hallway
Check it out for the latest Media Content

PPC 6700 (Sprint)
Old 12-18-2007, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jlaudio is a n00b
Those of you who dare to take your phone apart there is a little piece inside that can be adjusted. I adjusted this when I changed my screen and bam.... it was tight again
Old 12-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
yeah, mine has loosened up too. It is not bad though, it is still tight enough for me to complain about.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
[QUOTE=WyldStar;145271 ]Mine's becoming loose, too.. considering trying one of these. Anyone tried them?

http://www .seidioonline.com/index ....OD &ProdID=835[/QUOTE ]

I have the Seido stylus, and love it, but it too will fall out at times. 2 things I've done to help the problem are (1) Super-glue a little bitty spec of plastic on the tab inside the battery cover that "hooks" into the pen. This helped a lot, and can be re-done / modified as needed. The second thing is to always insert the pen firmly into the hole while it is extended, so that it gets all the way in there
Old 12-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
... always insert the pen firmly into the hole while it is extended, so that it gets all the way in there
that is usually my game plan
Old 12-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
lulz @ above posts

My holder got a bit loose, i ended up sticking a small piece of paper between it and the battery and it went back to normal, but ive heard worst storys of the entire holder basically not being attached to the phone at all
Old 12-19-2007, 01:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Cool I try to avoid ware and tare on my phone when I can....

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedr View Post
When I first got my mogul I was very happy because the stylus was very tight over the past month is has become very loose and now barely clicks in place similar to my old 6700. What about yours?
lol thats why as soon as i got my phone i tied the extra stylus to the outside of the phone, so I would never have to remove the one in the phone.

*edit* I realize this may not be practical for most users but I'm so glad I did it... for one... I never loose my stylus now :P which used to happen to me all the time with the 6700... I would drop it in movie theaters, clubs, cars, trains, buses, parking lots, my house, other peoples house, everywhere... I would usually end up finding it somehow... and I managed to get by with the original pair the entire time I owned it and only lost one out of the original pair... but the point is I would drop it all the time... anyway... It's convent and practical... for ME... now maybe its not everyone else's cup of tea... I mean my brother's girlfriend is going strapless and bare screen as we speak! ... and it looks great btw!... *edit*

I learned my lesson from the 6700 and the palm lifedrive... but at least with thos you could bend the stylus to make it fit... I would assume you could do the same with the 6800...

Last edited by gxnext; 12-21-2007 at 06:19 AM.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan

h11013 is a n00b
i've heard the super glue trick works pretty well but i have yet to need to do it.

[QUOTE=TheBundo;145408]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldStar View Post
The second thing is to always insert the pen firmly into the hole while it is extended, so that it gets all the way in there

enough said.......lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan