PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mougul, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

ryantattoos is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
how do you send pictures through text messages on the htc 6800

ok im looking for a way to send picture messages on my new sprint mogul without having to send them to an email address is there a way to do that?
Old 12-10-2007, 01:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800

jah_rankin is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantattoos View Post
ok im looking for a way to send picture messages on my new sprint mogul without having to send them to an email address is there a way to do that?

Yes u can do a search of threads to find such a task.... Now that felt good coming from a junior member. LOL
Old 12-10-2007, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

markgamber is just getting started
If you have a mogul you don't have a choice, you can send them to an email address or you can not send them. If you want to send them to another phone, you can send them to an address like phonenumber@messaging@sprintpcs.com, but you're still using the email app and entering an address.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:20 PM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)
Carrier: Sprint

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP
You would need to install the MMS cab

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
Old 12-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
yes it's true you to can send mms's to other people by sending a email to whatever their phone number is @ whatever their phone company is .com for example 5555555555@tmomail.net or 5555555555@cingularme.com because each company has a email account so they can receive text messages from email addresses... but the email accounts vary even within the phone company's like... someone with att could have a cingular email address if their a old customer.... or something like whatever@mycingular.blackberry.net if they have a blackberry ..... and you could do it this way if you like... i would just recommend you ask whomever ur trying to send a mms off too to text you at your email address first so u can find out exactly what their cellphones email address is... but you don't HAVE to do it this way... its very complicated and takes alot of preparation to do it this way.... especially when theirs software that does this for you out there

Theres mms software that you can use on your phone like arcsoft which originally was riped from the xv6700 i believe, anyway heres one that i use which has already been setup for sprint. with this its just like sending off a typical mms with any other phone... just put the phone number your sending it to... thats it

ALSO YOU CAN...NO YOU SHOULD GO TO THAT LINK POSTED DIRECTLY ABOVE MINE BY Darkness231 WHICH ALSO HAS THE FILE... AND ALOT OF OTHER INFORMATION ... especially for noobs...

Last edited by gxnext; 12-10-2007 at 12:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan