PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   HTC Mogul Sprint ROM 2.17.651.0 - feedback (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12686)

elosogrande7076 11-30-2007 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViPaDawG (Post 132652)
i've seen several complaints about volume, and i found that weird, since after using the rom all day, i thought the rom was LOUDER than the previous ones, and the audio on my Motorola H700 headset was almost TOO loud. i did NOT let the customizations run. i haven't had any texting issues, and I haven't had to reboot it once i got it setup the way i liked. so i mean, so far so good. bluetooth works fantastically, and i can actually see myself using it, sounds good, the connection remains active, even when i turn off my headset or keep it on.

Same exact thing with me....the only thing i have notieced and it may be just im not oding it correctly, but when i tried internet sharing it says that Data CALL Failure, Error Code 67, error vision registration error ur pcs vision username/password maybe incorrect....yet, i can get online just fine....any ideas?
________
HOTSUNGA

moovius 11-30-2007 12:41 PM

Could someone post their Speedtest.com results here with this new rom?
A few posters said they had dramatic performance increases.

Thanks.

neilson 11-30-2007 12:47 PM

How do I create icons in the Programs menu from programs I have installed on my MicroSDHC card? I don't want to copy and past .exe files, just know how to create .ink files for each of the programs I currently have on my memory card.

Machinehead 11-30-2007 01:10 PM

I get the following error after the upgrade:

Data Provisioning Failure
Error Code: 1012
Could not prepare Vision services. Please try again later. If problem persists, you may need to contact Sprint.

Edit: Oddly enough I did a hard reset and allowed the sprint customizing crap to load and now it works fine.

honan 11-30-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 (Post 132954)
Same exact thing with me....the only thing i have notieced and it may be just im not oding it correctly, but when i tried internet sharing it says that Data CALL Failure, Error Code 67, error vision registration error ur pcs vision username/password maybe incorrect....yet, i can get online just fine....any ideas?

My phone did the same thing the first time i tried to do this. Did you make the regedits? That would be my first suggestion. Maybe they hadn't been written to the registry when you tried to login. Next suggestion would be reset and look at your registry, make sure the change occurred and try to login to IS again.

cookts 11-30-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machinehead (Post 132973)
I get the following error after the upgrade:

Data Provisioning Failure
Error Code: 1012
Could not prepare Vision services. Please try again later. If problem persists, you may need to contact Sprint.

Edit: Oddly enough I did a hard reset and allowed the sprint customizing crap to load and now it works fine.

I got the same error code. I placed a phone call then went back to provision and now it works. I did not install the "sprint crap";)

rycelover 11-30-2007 01:51 PM

I previously reported in this thread yesterday that I found the new rom to be working well. Last night I got really annoyed trying to make phone calls. First, when I pressed the green call button to bring up the phone app, the voicedialer app would start up and give me an error message. Then that stopped and now whenever I press the green call button from the today screen, it would attempt to dial out the last call i made. Also, hitting the call end button does nothing. I have to touch the "end" key on the screen for the call to disconnect.

The problems went away after a soft reset.

egofalter 11-30-2007 02:09 PM

I haven't had any dropped calls, but I still keep getting static on my Plantronics Voyager 510 BT headset.

stroths 11-30-2007 02:15 PM

I've had the issue twice now where I wake up the phone and none of the buttons besides power work and the touch screen doesn't respond. When I slide out the keyboard the screen changes orientation so its not completely locked up. I have to reset with the stylus to get it working again.

linzgeneral 11-30-2007 02:28 PM

Rom 2.17 - Poor Bluetooth sound

Is anyone else using a Samsung WEP 200 with your Mogul? I just had to call back my GF 5 times becuase she was complaining she could not hear me. She said her earpiece was filled with Static. I have used this same earpiece with my Touch and it is so clear people think I'm on a land line. Before I flash to this new Rom this earpiece sounded fine with the Mogtul. My only bluetooth issue was that the phone could not keep the connection. Any feedback will be welcomed as I find it strange that although some are complaining about low volume apparently no one is complaining about poor quality anymore.