PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   (Exclusive) Sprint Touch QuickLauncher Today Plugin by poorlyduck (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11931)

poorlyduck 11-17-2007 11:03 AM

(Exclusive) Sprint Touch QuickLauncher Today Plugin by poorlyduck

1 Attachment(s)
Finally you guys will complete everything touch in your Mogul by installing this Ultimate quicklauncher made by JUVS over XDA and Moded by me with all new icons and modified XML to match the sprint Touch. I thought Most of you guys would like blue icons better to separate US from Touch users :) enjoy your new toy for the day.
The shortcuts I have in XML files, requires HTC album, Audio Manager and SprintTV, all Uploaded in this Forum, just do a search.

If you want to make your own shortcuts, there is a Portrait and landscape XML files, move them to your desktop from \Windows, open them in Notepad and change the path to what you want, then drag back to windows Folder and allow to overwrite the old files. The icons are litle bit tricky, it uses alpha channel, so if you are familiar with photoshop you'll figure how to make your own icons.

To be able to see windows folder in your computer you must open windows explorer, click in tools tab>Folder options>ViewTab and check View hidden files and folders.

here is the xml codes for portrait and landscape, customize them to whatever you want, after customized move it to \windows folder and allow to overwrite the original ones.

Landscape: open blank Notepad and paste this code there and save as ql_skin_l.xml

Code:

<QuickLauncher>
  <button>
    <APP1 x="0" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_phone.bmp" img_mask="ql_phone_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\ql_phone.lnk"/>
    <APP2 x="64" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_music.bmp" img_mask="ql_music_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\AudioManager.exe"/>
    <APP3 x="128" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_photos.bmp" img_mask="ql_photos_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\HTCAlbum.exe"/>
    <APP4 x="192" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_livesearch.bmp" img_mask="ql_livesearch_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live.lnk"/>
    <APP5 x="256" y="0" w="64" h="45" img="ql_SprintTV.bmp" img_mask="ql_SprintTV_mask.bmp" link="\program Files\SprintTV\SprintTV.exe"/>
  </button>
</QuickLauncher>

Portrait: open blank Notepad and paste this code there and save as ql_skin_p.xml

Code:

<QuickLauncher>
  <button>
    <APP1 x="0" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_phone.bmp" img_mask="ql_phone_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\ql_phone.lnk"/>
    <APP2 x="48" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_music.bmp" img_mask="ql_music_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\AudioManager.exe"/>
    <APP3 x="96" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_photos.bmp" img_mask="ql_photos_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\HTCAlbum.exe"/>
    <APP4 x="144" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_livesearch.bmp" img_mask="ql_livesearch_mask.bmp" link="\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Windows Live.lnk"/>
    <APP5 x="192" y="0" w="48" h="45" img="ql_sprinttv.bmp" img_mask="ql_sprinttv_mask.bmp" link="\program Files\SprintTV\SprintTV.exe"/>
  </button>
</QuickLauncher>

dmackdaddy 11-17-2007 12:37 PM

Nice! I wish I had the space to blow on this new toy but I need my person and work calendars up!

thedam 11-17-2007 02:05 PM

AWESOME JOB! Now. . . I need someone to help me determine which HTC home screen and big button dialers are the best? I have several versions of each and I don't know which one to use.

ehanhan 11-17-2007 02:43 PM

What is that icon in the taskbar that reads seventeen percent? thanks!

poorlyduck 11-17-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ehanhan (Post 124209)
What is that icon in the taskbar that reads seventeen percent? thanks!

That Quickmenu showing battery and memory. I posted it in the software section.

mmeawad 11-17-2007 05:01 PM

how do I change the shortcuts on this menu?

poorlyduck 11-17-2007 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmeawad (Post 124281)
how do I change the shortcuts on this menu?

there is Portrait and landscape XML files, move them to your desktop from \Windows, open them in Notepad and change the path to what you want. the icons are litle bit tricky, it uses alpha channel, so if you are familiar with photoshop you'll figure how to make your own icons.

To be able to see windows folder in your computer you must open windows explorer, click in tools tab>Folder options>ViewTab and check View hidden files and folders.

poorlyduck 11-17-2007 06:46 PM

because of sprint TV wont work with MOgul anymore then I will change that icon to something else, dont know what will be useful for a replacement yet.

elgreek84 11-17-2007 07:21 PM

That icon is fine for most of us, I'm just going to change the link to TCPMP or something, very cool quicklink app! My mogul is now a Touch - too bad we don't have a flush screen.
Quote:

Originally Posted by poorlyduck (Post 124339)
because of sprint TV wont work with MOgul anymore then I will change that icon to something else, dont know what will be useful for a replacement yet.

rangie 11-18-2007 12:02 AM

Nevermind, found it.