PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   New ROM - Sprint 2.16 - Touch (Vogue) Bluetooth hybrid (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11474)

Darkness231 11-10-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenny (Post 119007)
Yeah my BT has turned off 3 times now... so that 'bug' is still there. Have you tried talking to anyone yet?

Nope as soon as this happed, its back to 2.09...BT was the only reason for flashing, as I do not have a memory leak problem

2kmy477 11-10-2007 10:22 PM

I just flashed about 1 1/2 hours ago.The phone froze up twice,bt also disconnected twice.I'm going back to 2.09 w/1.47 radio,this seemed to be the best combination for my Mogul for now.

swanie2000 11-10-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2kmy477 (Post 119031)
I just flashed about 1 1/2 hours ago.The phone froze up twice,bt also disconnected twice.I'm going back to 2.09 w/1.47 radio,this seemed to be the best combination for my Mogul for now.

Same for me, The lock up happen's every time I go to start, settings. The screen appears, but nothing works past this point. A soft reset brings it back, and then it will lock up again, as soon as you go into settings?

I'm downloading 2.09 right now, to restore my phone, for now. I will keep watch on this thread...

MIchael

tavella 11-10-2007 10:44 PM

The only issue that I have experienced so far is that some of the applications in the program folder flash over and over. Bluetooth stopped working within five minutes.... Thanks for trying.

nosmohtac 11-10-2007 11:17 PM

I've tried the ROM with the BT from Touch by sfaureo3 and this one and although the BT is better, neither will let me use my BT stereo headset for both hands free and wireless stereo.

Anyone have a BT stereo headset that works both ways or any idea how I could get mine working?

nosmohtac 11-10-2007 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swanie2000 (Post 119040)
Same for me, The lock up happen's every time I go to start, settings. The screen appears, but nothing works past this point. A soft reset brings it back, and then it will lock up again, as soon as you go into settings?

I'm downloading 2.09 right now, to restore my phone, for now. I will keep watch on this thread...

MIchael

I had the same problem, but if you hard reset and then soft reset before the customization starts (don't load the OEM stuff) then it doesn't freeze when you go in to settings.

jtrag 11-10-2007 11:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys. This is an issue with this build when you let the auto-customizations run on the first boot. I am looking into it and I will correct this as soon as possible. If you soft reset before the auto-customizations run on the first boot, you shouldn't have this problem.

First post has been updated with a notification of this issue. Check back from time to time. I'll get this sorted out ASAP.

Darkness231 11-10-2007 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtrag (Post 119078)
Thanks for the feedback guys. This is an issue with this build when you let the auto-customizations run on the first boot.

Which issue are you talking about? I did not let the customization run and I still had the BT issue and the flashing icons. and freezing upon entering Start-->settings

jtrag 11-10-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkness231 (Post 119083)
Which issue are you talking about? I did not let the customization run and I still had the BT issue and the flashing icons. and freezing upon entering Start-->settings

Mainly the flashing icons and the settings menu locking up. The issue with bluetooth disconnecting is one that a lot of us are trying to figure out. I was hoping that porting everything from the Touch would help, but it appears that something else on the Titan is causing this. We will figure this out. It's just a matter of time.

Thanks again for everyone helping to test these ROMs and report back the bugs/issues. It will help us figure this out faster.

krohnjw 11-10-2007 11:36 PM

Flashing now - Will report any issues.