PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

sfaure03 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bunvilla.. crawl into the chat rooms when you can and ask one of those who lurk in there. I know the developers watch that room closely, and they have done this many times.. They should be able to help you out. I'm often in there meself.

Can you get the rom flash utility from you're carrier?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: cricket

bunvilla is keeping up the good workbunvilla is keeping up the good work
well first thing is, my carrier is cricket (lol) so they wont be to much help/ second ive tried to find a back up copy of this rom before i attempted to unlock it and install another rom on it/ but qwest doesnt provide a copy anywhere online/ (not to get off the subject, but this rom has been incredibly stable and i think that alot of sprint user would benefit tremendously from it . ) but heres a website i found that might help me get that dump file. take a look at the instructions and files to be used and let me know what u think/ thay talk about editing and putting the mod file back in but we dont have to do that part/ so let me know what u think and im gonna give it a try/
http://www.modaco.com/Pauland39s-Gui...e-t256280.html

it would be strange if qwests ROM was able to come to sprints rescue / u dont hear qwest people complaining about their ROM, but im on a mission and hope to get u guys a working copy by later this after noon ok.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sfaure03 is a n00b
exec of that process and the 60mb dump file will get us what we need. Of course no need for you to flash it back.

You stated that you had flashed the phone so it would work on cricket. Well where is the file that you used to do that? That may be all we need/want.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular2kmy477 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Angry

I have no luck with these 2 custom ROMS,THE 2.16 W/1.47,my BT kept disconnect every 3-4 minutes(worse than the stock 2.16 ROM from HTC),then I tried 2.16 with 1.40,bt still kept disconnect but a bit less frequent(10-15 minutes),with the 1.40 radio ROM,SprintTV would not run,said unable to initialize user error,I did hard reset after the flash every time.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

sfaure03 is a n00b
sounds like you had some other stuff you were trying to test against. for the purposes of these tests we've been asking that it be limited to testing with just this rom no other stuff. Its valuable info for us that it doesnt work for you, dont get me wrong, but we need to know whether those other apps affect it, and so we will need the other info
Old 11-10-2007, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Sonny486 is a n00b
I have worked cooked a ROM with 2.16 and BT Drivers from The Touch (All BT drivers including OEMDrivers). I will see if I can upload it to see if others can try it.

-Sonny486
Old 11-10-2007, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
Thats... kind of what Sfaure already did.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Sonny486 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayziepop View Post
Thats... kind of what Sfaure already did.
I would just like someone to try it and see what happens.

-Sonny
Old 11-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus
Threadstarter

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I love it how people show up a day or two late and post something "revolutionary".

Sonny, did you not see this thread over the past week?
We need to organize and work together for a fix... if we all post our own roms and have the whole community test them, we won't really be getting anywhere fast...

pm me, sfaure03, or dogguy, or look for any of us in the chat if you want to get the latest status of our testing, or want to work together!
Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

wlin1998 is just getting started
I have dpad issue. I turn on the BT (no connection to any other devices), wait for the phone to sleep and then turn the phone on. After that the dpad is not working. If I turn off the BT in comm manager, the dpad works again.

The dpad not working is not a big issue for me since I can always use the wheel on the left.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan