PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > HTC Ozone

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc ozone
Carrier: verizon

fading2red is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help w/ 6.5 ROMs

Help!
I am very new to updating or changing the rom on my verizon htc ozone, can someone help me? A tutorial or something?
Old 10-21-2010, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vx6700, xv6800, xv6850, xv6875, xv6900, xv6975,
Carrier: vzw

hemanolio is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Help w/ 6.5 ROMs

I cant beleive no one has given any info on this yet. First you have to find hard spl-unlocker. Then you have to find a customer rom to install. I just bought an Ozone to dink around with and am looking for these items myself. If I have anyluck.. i'll letcha know.

Last edited by hemanolio; 10-21-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Help w/ 6.5 ROMs

please use our search feature or browse your phones section. I found what you are looking for right here it's only a few posts down from this one in this same section. hope that was helpful!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > HTC Ozone