PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC One

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 01:37 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Visual Voicemail - FLASHABLE

In case anyone needs it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/at9rqgl7aq...VVM-signed.zip
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Visual Voicemail - FLASHABLE

Wow!! So cool. Do you know of such a app for Verizon? =]

Old 12-20-2013, 12:25 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Hmmm. I will check. What device?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

It is a Note II. Thank you Root!! Don't go through a bunch of trouble! =]
Old 12-21-2013, 11:54 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Like this?

https://www.verizon.com/fiostv/myapp...cted/apps.aspx
Old 12-21-2013, 04:19 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Awesome! I will check it out! Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 09-20-2014, 04:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint/boostCDMA

sdwyz74 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to sdwyz74

my HTC ONE is A sprint phone but i Flashed it to Boost Mobile do you think it Might Work ??? thanks
Old 09-21-2014, 12:15 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwyz74 View Post
my HTC ONE is A sprint phone but i Flashed it to Boost Mobile do you think it Might Work ??? thanks
No. At least I don't think so.
You can try sending a provision to boost from the app.
I don't have boost so I have no to way to test it.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC One