PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

alltelhtcuser is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry New Rom in landscape

Ok so I broke down and flashed the new rom, and really, it sucks.
Anything I do to enable landscape will enable, but the screen is BLANK! Only Phone and lock are at the bottom. I tried manually registry editing, gconfig and TD2. and reflashed.
I wouldnt say im a newbie even though my posts are low, because I can usually figure it out and not make redundant threads, but this is crazy! Please if anyone else is using landscape and its working let me know. I really thinking of flashing back.
If there is a solution or a repeat thread im sorry, I have looked at xda and here.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: New Rom in landscape

I am running the 3.04 rom and Sense 2.1 and have no problem with the landscape mode. Before I loaded Sense 2.1 my landscape mode worked fine.
There is nothing wrong with with the 3.04 rom and the landscape mode , it's something you have done to your phone.
If you think it's the roms fault , flash back.
Think for a minute , if the 3.04 rom was messing up landscape mode would not you be reading about it on all the Imagio forums.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r

Last edited by jbh00jh; 02-19-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:52 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

lets start from the begining
how are you even accessing landscape
tell us the step by step
Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

alltelhtcuser is a n00b

Ok, well im going to flash again and see, you guys are right there should be a bunch of posts if it didnt work. I was using the directions for the TP2 landscape mode, which didnt work. Then tried g-config which does put it in landscape but like i said its blank. and then tried the TD2 tools 3. This is before any mods and a fresh flash of the new rom. but maybe something is jacked up. I will try again and report back. I need confirmation that landscape is working properly with the new rom and without any mods.
Oh i access landscape by putting it on its side, ie using the kick stand. I did not have any issues with the original rom.

Last edited by alltelhtcuser; 02-19-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: added info
Old 02-19-2010, 09:33 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

try installing auto rotate tf3d cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=rotate&page=4 post 34
Old 02-19-2010, 09:37 PM
mhrc4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
yeah, i would stop messing with any of the applications, and try the registry changes, doesnt get much more of a raw test than that.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

alltelhtcuser is a n00b

Quote:
MAXTCEE THANK YOU THANK YOU!! So I flashed again and only loaded the tf3d cab. IT WORKED!!
2 things thinking back...
1. used that rom hosted not on this site but was referenced as an offical verizon released, and did not follow conflippers instructions. (this could be the reason). This time i did use the one con posted and followed his instructions.
2. I was using those programs and trying to manually edit the registry which I could have made a mistake. So Thanks for all your help and anyone else just use the TF3D.cab, way easy!

Last edited by alltelhtcuser; 02-19-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:34 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

glad it worked
Old 02-19-2010, 11:36 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrc4 View Post
Quote:
yeah, i would stop messing with any of the applications, and try the registry changes, doesnt get much more of a raw test than that.
that cab is the reg changes just in a cab form
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio