PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC HD7 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=261)
-   -   How To Install Android On Hd7 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147399)

yueha12 10-07-2011 06:37 PM

How To Install Android On Hd7
 
Help Me

eric12341 10-08-2011 12:19 AM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
um, y would u want to do this? especially since wp7 mango is superior to android.

DavidinCT 10-10-2011 12:29 PM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yueha12 (Post 2149189)
Help Me

The easy way. Take your HTC HD7 with Windows Phone 7 and go to ebay. Sell your HD7. With the money you get, go get yourself a Android device and then you can have Android.

If your on T-Mobile, sell your HD7 and get yourself a HD2, then you can have WP7, WM 6.5 and Android on one device.

If your that hung up on getting Android, you should of gotten a Android device.

rrjskj 10-10-2011 07:13 PM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2149249)
um, y would u want to do this? especially since wp7 mango is superior to android.

@eric12341 not really superior unless it can start a car from a 3 story bedroom window they both are about 50/50 as far as software goes

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinCT (Post 2149626)
The easy way. Take your HTC HD7 with Windows Phone 7 and go to ebay. Sell your HD7. With the money you get, go get yourself a Android device and then you can have Android.

If your on T-Mobile, sell your HD7 and get yourself a HD2, then you can have WP7, WM 6.5 and Android on one device.

If your that hung up on getting Android, you should of gotten a Android device.

@DavidinCT agreed kinda pointless to have a wp7 device if u wanted an android but maybe he's hoping they will do with the hd7 as they have done with the hd2 aren't the hardware specs kinda the same might be hard to get any dev to work on something like that without being sued into the great beyond

sorry op maybe this is the wrong place to post something like that people normally tend to get all antsy about questions of android in these parts and at this point in time it's not possible

Royal Ink 01-27-2012 05:53 PM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
The hardware on the hd7 is much better then that of the hd2, so i understand why he would want to have THIS device......And aside from this.....Win7.5 is still not superior to android in many ways, other then.....well nothing. With no flash support, less apps in the market and the limitations of windows mobile, it falls short. So give this guy a break and if you dont know if there is support for android, shut up....thanks see ya.

fixxxer2012 01-27-2012 09:04 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6400L Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341
um, y would u want to do this? especially since wp7 mango is superior to android.

It is? In your opinion right eric?

eric12341 01-27-2012 10:46 PM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Ink (Post 2166166)
The hardware on the hd7 is much better then that of the hd2, so i understand why he would want to have THIS device......And aside from this.....Win7.5 is still not superior to android in many ways, other then.....well nothing. With no flash support, less apps in the market and the limitations of windows mobile, it falls short. So give this guy a break and if you dont know if there is support for android, shut up....thanks see ya.

@Royal Ink the hd7 and hd2 have the same exact specs sk I don't see how one can be more superior than the other. Also right now the HTC Radar and Nokia Lumia 710 are the highest rated devices on t-mobile right now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 (Post 2166180)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6400L Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)



It is? In your opinion right eric?

@fixxxer2008 that was a post from 2011, this is 2012.

DavidinCT 02-17-2012 12:49 AM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 (Post 2166180)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6400L Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)



It is? In your opinion right eric?

Read the reviews...

Valentino Loreni 01-15-2013 10:31 AM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
One who says you cannot run android on the HD7, is not a real geek. A real geek makes it run! When you say there is no way, the geek makes a way! So the ones who say you cannot run android on HD7 stop saying this and GTFO this forum.
Because one day, as the legend says, there will be a geek of a simple background, from the random time he will come, suprise you all, it will appear as if he is not great, rumors also say he has no life, but he has a life - THIS PROBLEM IS HIS LIFE! SOLVING IT IS HIS LIFE! AND HE WILL SOLVE IT! AS WHEN THIS GEEEEEK! APPEARS AMONG NOOBS, YOU WILL ALL HAIL HIS GREAT NAME, YOU WILL SING THE ODE OF HIM, YOU WILL SEIZE HIS ACHIEVEMENT AND WE WILL ALL PROFIT OF HIS GIFT HE WILL GIVE TO HUMANITY.
Legend also says the ones with bad thounges will be damned for eternity. So choose your words wisely noobs, for the legend is real! No but seriously, please stop saying it can`t be done, I would appreciate your silence, Thank you very much.

lennondevid 02-21-2013 01:24 AM

Re: How To Install Android On Hd7
 
You can easily install the Android on HD7 but for that you have to follow some authentication rules of Android. This may be regarding any Android app or Android market. Android provide the huge collection of Android application which you can easily use on your HD7.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0