PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: sales

mtb2niner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Flash HTC hd2 t-mobile

Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to flash my htc hd2 on t-moble for the first time. I have flashed in the past but it has been a few years and i seemed to be haveving trouble finding the steps. thank you in advance
Old 03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Flash HTC hd2 t-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb2niner View Post
Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to flash my htc hd2 on t-moble for the first time. I have flashed in the past but it has been a few years and i seemed to be haveving trouble finding the steps. thank you in advance
flash a rom or hspl?
Old 03-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Lurker
Carrier: sales
Threadstarter

mtb2niner is a n00b

It is stock right now so whatever I need to do first
Old 03-28-2011, 02:35 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb2niner View Post
It is stock right now so whatever I need to do first
hspl info. here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/gsm-hd2-de...re-us-hd2.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

you need to download HSPL4 from that thread and flash 2.08, then you can flash WP7 or Android or custom WM6.5 ROMs and radios.

note DO NOT FLASH A RADIO BELOW 2.07.50
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Lurker
Carrier: t-mobile

kanitzw is a n00b

HI NEED SOMEBODY TO EXPLAIN ME HOW TO INSTALL THE FLASH TO THE
ROM. I HAVE TRIED TO RESTORE HD2,
HARD RESET AND EVERYTING I CAN FIGURE OUT, I DOWNLOADED THE UPGRADE AND NEED TO FIGURE OUT FROM WHERE START THE INST. FROM
THE COMP, FROM A MICRO CARD; ECT

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2