PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Average Battery Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
My battery seems to have turned to garbage since I flashed the new OTA update yesterday. I've been off the charger roughly 5.5 hours and im down to 50%...
If you have a weak sprint signal, your battery will die out quickly.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:14 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
If you have a weak sprint signal, your battery will die out quickly.
I have 3 bars at work... i've never had this issue until I flashed the ota. I was getting 14-18 hours easy but as soon as I got to my car I had to put my phone on the charger.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I went from great battery life until yesterday it started heating up and the battery life went down. I noticed that during periods when 3G is not available that it heats up and the battery gets hungry. I am at 3 bars and the 3G indicator is not lit up.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

m3xicanprid3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Well last nite i forgot to charge my phone. So i woke up n saw the little red lite flashg so i just chck my battery status n it was a day n 3 hours umplugd . So thats my battery life
Old 07-08-2010, 02:38 PM
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Talk about strange.... with no changes done to my phone today after 7 hours im still at 74%.... im puzzled lol
Old 07-08-2010, 02:42 PM
The EVO Guru

Ah... figured it out. It was the sports scores widget. After looking at system panel it was draining me all day yesterday. Uninstalled.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G