PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

_sandman is keeping up the good work_sandman is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to _sandman
Re: So how much did your new EVO 4G billing change to?

I TRIED READING THAT - didnt really understand which website form to complete
Old 06-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
My story is almost identical to yours. Had EPRP w/ a 23% discount...that went away after getting the EVO..now with the ED 450 w/ discount so my monthly bill will be roughly the same as yours. Now if I can just get switched to a 3rd party demo line I'll be set!
I thought you couldn't apply Discounts to SERO/EPRP plans? I have a 10% ABA discount I have never even attempted to use.

Can you apply discounts to EPRP plans where you could NOT with SERO?

As for changing, 4G coverage in my area is spotty. I wouldnt have it 100% of the time. I know Android is nice and the phone is beefy, but a TP2 with a good ROM and SERO is just too good of a deal. I can't validate paying double just yet... phone envy is getting bad though and Sprint is using it to make is migrate plans.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

You can't apply discounts to EPRP. If it gets put on they will take it off eventually. It happened to me, but my discount was on the line before I went to EPRP.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:48 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
I thought you couldn't apply Discounts to SERO/EPRP plans? I have a 10% ABA discount I have never even attempted to use.

Can you apply discounts to EPRP plans where you could NOT with SERO?

As for changing, 4G coverage in my area is spotty. I wouldnt have it 100% of the time. I know Android is nice and the phone is beefy, but a TP2 with a good ROM and SERO is just too good of a deal. I can't validate paying double just yet... phone envy is getting bad though and Sprint is using it to make is migrate plans.
I had EPRP and not 1, but 2 discounts..

But now that's gone now that I have the EVO...no more discounts for the EPRP, but I can get 23% off the ED which makes it cheaper...no advantage of going with the EPRP if you ask me, which blows because you'd think an employee referral plan would be cheaper than something anyone off the street can get...
Old 06-28-2010, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

My bill with my tp2 was around $70. After changing plans with TEP and the 4g/"enriched data experience" nonsense it was supposed to be around $90. So imagine my surprise when I called and checked and it came out to $160something. They tried some line about the pro-rate from the early termination and getting billed ahead for the new bill. So I need to call back when someone who has some clue what they're doing is working.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartj.iscool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm around $86 monthly with insurance & the spendin limit fee
Old 06-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i had a ridiculous retention plan previously. 5 lines, tep on 3, 1000 shared day time mins, pick 3 free each line,1000 texts each line free,free data each line,N/w's 6pm each line free,100 bouns mins each line, etc. etc. ...........anyway total including tep avg'd $115-$120 a month. NOW, i'm at $198.00 a month with everything shared plan 1500. Got a 6th line pushed thru by retentions, 3 evo's a diamond and 2 tp2's. I got a 15% discount and got my 6 p/m n/w's added and all bonus mins and pick 3 on each line transferred over for land line calling during the day. HOWEVER

Sold an evo to my brother for 300.00 got all 3 for 199.99. also charge each family member 50.00 a month for their line and sold a TP2 to my other brother who was using a mogul for 100.00.

My out of pocket was $200 for 2 evo's and my out of pocket is $0 monthly for the bill. It's a 5 yr old account in my name.

So 100.00 (each) for 2 EVo's and unlimted everything on both my lines for 0 dollars a month. It can be done.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
i had a ridiculous retention plan previously. 5 lines, tep on 3, 1000 shared day time mins, pick 3 free each line,1000 texts each line free,free data each line,N/w's 6pm each line free,100 bouns mins each line, etc. etc. ...........anyway total including tep avg'd $115-$120 a month. NOW, i'm at $198.00 a month with everything shared plan 1500. Got a 6th line pushed thru by retentions, 3 evo's a diamond and 2 tp2's. I got a 15% discount and got my 6 p/m n/w's added and all bonus mins and pick 3 on each line transferred over for land line calling during the day. HOWEVER

Sold an evo to my brother for 300.00 got all 3 for 199.99. also charge each family member 50.00 a month for their line and sold a TP2 to my other brother who was using a mogul for 100.00.

My out of pocket was $200 for 2 evo's and my out of pocket is $0 monthly for the bill. It's a 5 yr old account in my name.

So 100.00 (each) for 2 EVo's and unlimted everything on both my lines for 0 dollars a month. It can be done.
You're an evil genius
Old 06-28-2010, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

BROOKNAM is becoming a great contributor

for anyone that didnt get the $10 for 24months deal it can still be applied, if u were out of contract when u got ur evo just email sprint telling them it wasnt applied to ur bill, if u remind them that returning ur evo would put u back out of contract they'll more than likely give u the discount, it worked for me.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/$0 Exec Plan..YES I SAID $0

fergdogg23 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to fergdogg23

Monthly charge for service plan
$0.00
Plan Includes
  • $0 Monthly Charge
  • 3000 Anytime Minutes
  • Nationwide Long Distance Included
  • America - Roaming Included
  • Caller ID
  • Call Waiting
  • Unlimited SMS Text Messaging
  • Unlimited Picture Mail
  • Unlimited Data Usage