PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
Evo Games

I just got my Evo... so i was wondering if anyone can post games here? with some screenshot... please feel free to post any kind of games here... Thanx

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 06-28-2010, 04:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Evo Games

There's some free ones in the market. Try some out.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz

Yep marketplace is about all we can point you to. Warez/cracked games are not allowed. But marketplace has zillions of games
Old 06-28-2010, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I purchased three games for my EVO NOVA, Asphalt, and Hawx. All three for $4.99 each which I feel is a great price. Ordered them directly from Gameloft. All three play great.

Droidrox39
Old 06-28-2010, 09:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

gaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; PC36100 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

Let's golf from gameloft is amazing. Also the free version of homerun battle 3D in the marketplace is very fun and u can play online against others.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

mr_e is just getting started

Barrr is a pirate-themed, Diner Dash time-management style game. It's relatively new and free. While I wish it had more levels, it's a good example of a pretty well executed design. Same comment applied to The Moron Test, though it's not free.

I'm also a fan of Abduction!, Armored Strike, Farm Frenzy, and Robo Defense (all of which have free versions to try)
Old 06-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

You could also take a look in our Android Apps and Games forum, which can be found here.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

slowrey is a n00b

I'm soooo happy Hawx was available now on Gameloft. Love the game!
Old 06-28-2010, 12:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

i bought Robo Defense today.. i can't stop playing it!
Been thinking about Nesdroid.. anyone try it?

I tried Blow up (free) but didn't like it that much. (similar to angry birds, which will be out this summer)
Old 06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

rooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrooster94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrey View Post
I'm soooo happy Hawx was available now on Gameloft. Love the game!
Hawx is available on Android now? Sweet!! Im gonna go buy that now, love that game.
On a side note, does anyone know what happened with Need for Speed Shift for Android? I thought that was supposed to be released the same day as the Evo?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G