PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

sprintevo is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TV in full Screen on EVO?

I am currently watching Italy Vs Paraguy match(pre-match) on ESPN throught Sprint TV. I am unable to watch it full screen. I would really love to watch it on the 4.3 screen...hmmmm. Also the voice and lip motion of the anchor doesn't sync. Any suggestion?
Thanks
Old 06-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: Sprint TV in full Screen on EVO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintevo View Post
I am currently watching Italy Vs Paraguy match(pre-match) on ESPN throught Sprint TV. I am unable to watch it full screen. I would really love to watch it on the 4.3 screen...hmmmm. Also the voice and lip motion of the anchor doesn't sync. Any suggestion?
Thanks
Get skyfire browser go to univision.com and watch the games. Better quality, yes it's in spanish, but many would argue the spanish commentators are less annoying. Plus this way you can do it over wifi. Use the Ver en Vivo link to watch it live. You have to click on menu and choose video at the bottom to get the video to stream. Now i'm trying it now, the commercials so far are not in full screen, but this is a solution for people who need to do it over wifi.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Get skyfire browser go to univision.com and watch the games. Better quality, yes it's in spanish, but many would argue the spanish commentators are less annoying. Plus this way you can do it over wifi. Use the Ver en Vivo link to watch it live. You have to click on menu and choose video at the bottom to get the video to stream. Now i'm trying it now, the commercials so far are not in full screen, but this is a solution for people who need to do it over wifi.
thanks for the tip. will try this out. Question for you, I've tried several videos using skyfire and they always load up to 25% and crash. Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 06-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks for the tip. will try this out. Question for you, I've tried several videos using skyfire and they always load up to 25% and crash. Anyone else experiencing this?
I've had that happen on occassion. Just went to univision though and today it's only loading the commercial so this may not work.

I can't wait till froyo and full flash.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I've had that happen on occassion. Just went to univision though and today it's only loading the commercial so this may not work.

I can't wait till froyo and full flash.
I hear that. surprised Skyfire video is not working for me. Interface is much better though. going to check in their forums for a solution. thanks again.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I heard it's full screen with 4G only (HD also). Hopefully I can test that out soon.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I heard it's full screen with 4G only (HD also). Hopefully I can test that out soon.
Nope, still not full screen over 4g, though the quality is better. The univision option is 10x better. But that doesn't solve the Sprint TV issue in terms of the other channels.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

Sprints TV is just lacking... I think Sprint likes to get features out the door, but never goes back and refines them... I think the Sprint TV is greatly due for an overhaul... back when it was playing on 2 inch screens and less it was acceptable... but these days... the quality and resolution are abysmal... Slingplayer, where are you!!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

lets see which comes first, Froyo or Slingplayer. i could really use both!
Old 06-17-2010, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

roofus3000 is just getting started

In the area where I live, 4g definitely is not happening ....I hit the sprint tv widget where it advertised the game & It showed up in full screen! I hit the menu button & the picture turned back to standard vision. I was not able to go back to full screen.My only option was to exit out of the program and reenter the widget. This is one of the only time ive seen full 4.3in screen on sprint tv. I know it must be an hd channel...but how do you access an hd channel manually? This cant be the only channel that can do fullscreen!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G