PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Countdown! only 2days 22hours 22 minutes and 22 seconds left!

Just got a call from BB... Seems they are opening up at 7am... My initial appointment was for 9am (#1 on the list) but I guess the preorders must be stacking up if they want me in at 7am... It's going to be an early morning for me but well worth it... I even decided to work from home on Friday... Yeah, work!!!! LOL!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO!!!
Carrier: sprint

Drac is becoming a great contributor

tick tock tick tock! needs to be ticktockticktock instead of t i c k t o c k t i c k t o c k! ack! I wants me precious, yes I does! I can haz EVO?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
As hot as this phone is I dont think anybody will be camping outside for this, at least i hope not. If pre-orders werent available then yeah maybe
I have a strong feeling that, regardless of pre-orders, there will be people camped out for this phone. There are alot of people that didn't pre-order like myself for example. They would rather just have the phone charge to their sprint account through sprint, yes it does suck to wait for the rebate but I have never had a problem with rebates before so its no big deal to me.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I think we need a "photo of the lines" thread. Have people take pictures of what the BB, RS, or Sprint store looked like on Friday morning. Anyone want to start a thread or am I alone on this?

Droidrox39
Old 06-01-2010, 12:58 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I have a strong feeling that, regardless of pre-orders, there will be people camped out for this phone. There are alot of people that didn't pre-order like myself for example. They would rather just have the phone charge to their sprint account through sprint, yes it does suck to wait for the rebate but I have never had a problem with rebates before so its no big deal to me.
me nether plus I like getting the phone early but thats not happening this time.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jrios3323 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jrios3323

I was told to be there by 12:30PM, they better have my phone when I get there!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrios3323 View Post
I was told to be there by 12:30PM, they better have my phone when I get there!
im sure it will be just take your receipt...lol

CW
Old 06-01-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Westfire is just getting started

I posted this in the preorders thread the other day but a rep at the Sprint store I am going to say they should have enough to last all weekend because the last thing Sprint wants to do is ticked people off by running out quickly. However, she told me to be there around 6:45 if I want to get out quickly Friday morning.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP

For those un-eligible for upgrade/new contract:

Bring biscuits, muffins, coffee & orange juice and open up a stand to sell to everyone camping out. Then use the profit to pay for an EVO?

P.S.

I like blueberry muffins & orange juice.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Myst3ry is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
For those un-eligible for upgrade/new contract:

Bring biscuits, muffins, coffee & orange juice and open up a stand to sell to everyone camping out. Then use the profit to pay for an EVO?

P.S.

I like blueberry muffins & orange juice.
as do i!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Well what I am planning on doing is on thursday night I will ride by the sprint store at around 10 or 11 to see if anyone is camping outside, if someone is camping then I will stay if not I will probably come back at around 4am until they open.
if you happened to live in my city, then you'll be seeing me and my friend on your little "look-to-see" drive at that hour haha

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G