PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo 4g LTE
Carrier: SPRINT

downsouthballa is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EVO on SERO

IS that possible ......... has anyone swapped phone on sprint.com
Old 05-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: EVO on SERO

not sure if anybody has done it...but from what i know...its not possible. When i went to the hero, they made me switch my plan since i was on a SERO
Old 05-27-2010, 10:30 AM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

FYI people with the google i/o phones will not be able to activate them until after June 20th since they are tied to an account for 30 days. Once that time is up the plan will expire then you can use it on any acct.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:33 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

I don't believe any non-Windows smart phones will activate on a SERO plan (pre, Hero, etc). The best phone that will work on a SERO plan at this time is the Touch Pro 2.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
FYI people with the google i/o phones will not be able to activate them until after June 20th since they are tied to an account for 30 days. Once that time is up the plan will expire then you can use it on any acct.
I'm not sure that's set in stone. I've been told the 4th by three different Sprint reps, and one told me they would do it now if I contact the demo account group and get them to cancel the demo period. We'll see how things play out for me, but I know at least a couple people on XDA have already gotten it switched to their personal accounts.

Edit - Oh, and you won't be able to activate on SERO. You can't activate it online at all at this point...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G