PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 03:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kfunk-tx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [THEME] Dark Horse v1.2(B) for deck's Gingerbread [rc8] [STABLER] - Plus Themed G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannerj View Post
Funk,

I think I have a bug and why I could not link facebook to my contacts. Here is what I found. I flashed fresh with Deck RC9, then flashed Decks Gapps then Funk Gapps over the top of that (I wiped cache, dalvic cache before both Gapps flash). I then rebooted my phone. Once I went through google setup I then went to settings/accounts & sync and setup my facebook account. Once that was setup I rebooted into recovery mode wiped cache and dalvic cache and then flash dark horse theme and then rebooted.

Once I was back up and running I made some adjustments to launcherpro and then went into prefences/lpwidgets. I wanted to sign in to facebook and twitter. Twitter worked just fine. facebook was giving me an "error code: invalid key" I did this many times even rebooted the phone. I went back to settings/accounts & sync and removed my facebook account. I went back to prefernces/lpwidgets and tried to set up facebook. It worked just fine. With that connected I went back to the settings/Accounts & sync and tried to and facebook, but it would not let me get to login screen

Sorry I was so long, but I wanted to make sure I was detailed so there would be no questions of want I did to get the error.

thanks...tannerj

Here's a workaround that is from Signals23 thread where the launcherpro mod is from:

NOTES:
  • Again, because of the mismatched signatures, you won't be able to login to Facebook. Install the Market version of LPP, login to everything, backup your settings in LPP, uninstall original, install one of my themes and restore LPP backup. -OR- Uninstall the official Facebook app and try to login again.
  • These themes/mods only affect the LauncherPro Plus widgets, so you need to purchase the plus upgrade for LauncherPro to take advantage of these themes/mods (PAYPAL ONLY)
  • Only the one widget is shown in the screenshots, but all widgets are themed in each apk
  • All of my APK's are resigned by me, which is why you will need to uninstall Fede's version before installing mine. Refer to the installation instructions at the bottom of this post.
  • If you are running CM7 with the theme updater and LPP doesn't look right, you need to modify your themed apk to remove the com_fede_launcher from the redirections.xml.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

shah01 is a n00b
Re: [THEME] Dark Horse v1.2(B) for deck's Gingerbread [rc8] [STABLER] - Plus Themed G

Excellent them. thanks
Old 04-09-2011, 08:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

recommendation

some icons on the power control are shaded grey when not active and others are not .. can we get a uniform look ...? GPS, BT, WiFi needed to be shaded grey like 4g and flashlight when inactive ... possible?

were u able to figure out how to have GPS icon show in taskbar when active?
Old 04-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc evo

shah01 is a n00b

New Ver 1.2B not working on nightly 37 and market turn into green them. I would like to know how you setup the main display screen (deck). Can you make block or transparent screen lock? Thanks
Old 04-10-2011, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

urvi is a n00b

1.2B not working on rc10
Old 04-10-2011, 06:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work

Sorry if it has been covered before. I know its compatible with rc8 but is it compatible with rc10. Since I just flashed with rc10 and trying to install latest theme but when my phone reboots it is stuck at the initial 'Blackhole' graphic and just looping it. I waited for almost 10mins but no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:49 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post
Sorry if it has been covered before. I know its compatible with rc8 but is it compatible with rc10. Since I just flashed with rc10 and trying to install latest theme but when my phone reboots it is stuck at the initial 'Blackhole' graphic and just looping it. I waited for almost 10mins but no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

I am working on an update now for rc10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:47 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

New version now posted for rc10 (4/13/2011)
Old 04-14-2011, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

urvi is a n00b
Re: [THEME] Dark Horse Final for deck's Gingerbread [rc10] [STABLER] - Plus Themed Ga

Having a problem, browser force closes. i repaired permissions thought rom manger to no avail also clear both caches but still no help. Any ideas?
Old 04-14-2011, 10:52 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: [THEME] Dark Horse Final for deck's Gingerbread [rc10] [STABLER] - Plus Themed Ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvi View Post
Having a problem, browser force closes. i repaired permissions thought rom manger to no avail also clear both caches but still no help. Any ideas?

Redownload the theme and install it. I had to repair the browser.apk last late night.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods