PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Re: Riptide9's Glass Icons Exstentions

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinito View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SGH-T959 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

goddbody I love ur work but can u make glass icon of
Market
Email
messenger live(msn)
Espn Score
Phone icon
web icon
text icon
I know im asking a lot but thanks if u can do it!
Sure Arge I can do that...lol That's a short list ...lol i think there is a Market and Web (Internet) icon already in the .zip files I have attached. Look and make sure first but if those are not the ones you need let me know. You can even post the image of the Icon if you like.

Edit 1/27/11 - I realize why you don't see the Icons you want Arge. I started this with the understanding that I would design Icons not in Riptide and Syaer's original Icon Pack. Here is Slayer's Icons attached. Look through there first and see if you can find what you need if not let me knoe and I will churn them out for you.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Glass Icons.rar (8.02 MB, 49 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Goddbody; 01-26-2011 at 03:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Vibrant galaxy s
Carrier: T-Mobile

argentinito is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SGH-T959 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

great job nice icon!!!
look this is a screenshot of how my home screen look today.. I just flash a rom

I need.the messenger live icon... n the espn score icon... u have an espn but it say football

thanks as soon as.I get to my house I will get on my pc n thanks this thread
Old 01-27-2011, 12:18 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Great job Goddbody, thanks for sharing and making these on request! I don't know why it's so hard for someone to hit the thanks button when they use something that someone else has put together, it's not like it costs them anything, come on people at least hit the thanks button!
Old 01-27-2011, 01:09 AM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

I would like to request these icons, i looked through all the ones you made but didn't see these so if you could make them great, or if i have overlooked them i'm sorry, great work and it's much appreciated!

quickboot
es file explorer
car panel
discount calc
fm radio
google search
musicbox
places
ringdroid
sprint football
zedge
bejeweled
pacman
tetris
tipnsplit
cache cleaner
Old 01-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:

great job nice icon!!!

I need.the messenger live icon... n the espn score icon... u have an espn but it say football

What rom is that, I haven't seen that one around? Does it come stock like that or did you add stuff on to get it to look like that? Thanks.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

flow11234 is a n00b

where do i place the file at on my phone so i can use it and aslo does my pohine have to be rooted inorder for it to work
Old 01-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by flow11234 View Post
where do i place the file at on my phone so i can use it and aslo does my pohine have to be rooted inorder for it to work
i'll tell you how i did it. i installed the folder organizer program on the phone from the market, easy stuff.

then i came here on my home computer and downloaded all the icon zips and put them on my desktop, then i right clicked on the zip file and unipped them to there own folder and then i went through and found the ones that i wanted and put them all in one folder called glass icons, then i hooked my phone up and clicked to use it as a hard drive and then i moved that folder on my desktop to the sd card, doesn't matter what the name of the folder is or anything when you run the program <just like it says to in the tutorial> you can point the program to any folder that you want to get your icons.

lmfao i feel a little dumb but i made the mistake and thought that i would be able to bluetooth the folder of icons over, didn't work and it prompted me each time on the phone to accept the files, don't do that, like i said just hook the phone up as a hard drive and move them over that way.

i don't think that you need to be rooted to do this, but try it and find out, it's not going to hurt anything to try it, either it works or it doesn't.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 01-27-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flow11234
ok I will.tell how I do it
as u can.see those. rar file well with my stock browser I couldn't download so I use opera mini browser to download..
ok then I went to the market n buy the appli. "unrar pro" ok this appli. set all ur icon on ur gallery ..
now im using ADW launcher ex
with that launcher u can long click the icon u want to change n click edit n u can go to the gallery n set the pic u want on the icon
ok hope I was clear
this is my homescreen now
Old 01-27-2011, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69
Quote:

great job nice icon!!!

What rom is that, I haven't seen that one around? Does it come stock like that or did you add stuff on to get it to look like that? Thanks.
I add fancy widget clock n well those icon. come stock... I have a samsung vibrant my rom Bionix-V. from team whisky
Old 01-28-2011, 02:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody

Okay folks here are some of the requested Icons. If anyone has a .png image for Car Panel please post it..Enjoy!

Attached Files
File Type: rar RipGlass4.rar (214.5 KB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods