PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 01:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Konikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKonikub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Theme] Aloysius Theme - Fresh 1.0.1 and OMJ - Color Taskbar/Menus - Any new RUU ROM!

ALOYSIUS THEME FOR FRESH 1.0.1 - Damage Conrol 3.2.3 and OMJ!!!!

Hello everyone....some of you might know me, some of you might not. I have a ROM out called Aloysius that was quite popular in the HTC Hero Forum. I ported Aloysius to the HTC EVO and created a theme out of it for other ROM's to use it......and then found myself creating different themes for the EVO ever since! In hopes to eventually get an EVO myself

I have created a new Aloysius Theme for those who have updated their Damage Control ROM - FRESH ROM or OMJ ROM with the latest OTA RUU release. This flashable theme is for Fresh 1.0.1 and OMJ - so you can just flash this theme right over the top of your current Fresh ROM or OMJ ROM....without wiping or loosing your current content and screen setup

This version of Aloysius is slightly different with a slew of newer, more updated taskbar icons....and two new "colorized" applications and color menus, and no more "ear" icon where the battery icon was

1) World Clock
2) Vanilla Clock (for those who like the vanilla lockscreen and would appreciate an alarm clock that shut off in the morning )

If there is a ROM you would like me to create an Aloysius theme for....please let me know and I will do my best to get it up for you

ENJOY THE COLOR!!!

Screenies courtesy of LilPup81 - Thank you my Brother!

AloysiusTheme.zip

AloysiusClearTheme.zip

Hope you all enjoy the color!!

Last edited by Konikub; 07-24-2010 at 02:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [Theme] Aloysius Theme - Fresh 1.0.1 and OMJ - Color Taskbar/Menus - Any new RUU

this one is just awesome. Thanks again!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

elnenelindo is a n00b
Re: [Theme] Aloysius Theme - Fresh 1.0.1 and OMJ - Color Taskbar/Menus - Any new RUU

Hey this might sound stupid but how do I add a Rom to my evo I have a stock evo can some one help
Old 07-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnenelindo View Post
Hey this might sound stupid but how do I add a Rom to my evo I have a stock evo can some one help
WAY off topic but here ya go:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123714

READ. READ. READ. Then proceed at your own risk.

@konikub-LOL was going to post a ? in your Evo Elite thread to ask about an OMJ Friendly Aloysius Theme AWEsome work Bro
Old 07-28-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

This is a sweet theme, glad to see it will work on OMJ's rom now.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

konikub-found some possible non-themed images. This could be a bad install on my part of maybe some stuff you just left alone. It's obvious how thorough you are and I know you dont have an Evo yet so I thought this would help.
Please do NOT take this as a complaint, just being informational.
Your work rocks!
aloysius.jpgaloysius2.jpgaloysius3.jpgaloysius4.jpg

aloysius is voicemail>Menu-Compose and Delete are stock.
aloysius2 is Voicemail playback>Menu-all stock images
aloysius3 is an individual SMS>Menu-Delete and Search appear Stock
aloysius4 is the Call History from the dialer-unknown caller pic doesnt match the one from Unknown SMS or Contacts that dont have a pic assigned.
Also I forgot to include a pic of Messages>Menu-the Delete is stock there as well as in Mail. In indvidual gmail>Menu-Newer icon is stock as well.

Hope that helps, again no complaints here.

@ALL-can anyone confirm that they see the same images? Thanks.
EDIT:I flashed this over OMJ 1.9 EnamoRED.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-28-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Arie McD is a n00b

Im new to the scene but, do you change a theme the same way as a ROM?

Thanks
Old 07-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie McD View Post
Im new to the scene but, do you change a theme the same way as a ROM?

Thanks

yep, same thing. go into recovery and flash it.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Retired Staff

any idea if this theme will work with a deoxed version of the new sprint froyo leak? no that would be cool
Old 08-01-2010, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4 G

lundrog is becoming a great contributor

Does this work with the latest 2.2 version of OMJ's? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...23534&page=216

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Themes/Mods