PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 06:47 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Getting an EVO LTE..what to do first...

I have one of my old sero plans and just ordered an evo lte on it. It was only 50$ so I figured why not(considering how hard sprint made it to get phones on sero plans).

I plan to use it on one of my EDRP lines though probably I will pass it on to a family member. So I just wanted to know what is a must to do on this phone? Is it good enough to give away stock or is there some mods/custom roms worth doing to it?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm using mean Rom , though you may want to downgrade and s-off before you hand it off.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-20-2012, 02:55 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Depending on the hboot you get you may want to downgrade to achieve s off.
Got mine a few weeks ago and had old hboot from bestbuy.
Rooted and s off in minutes.

Running OMJ Rom today. Odex and very fast. Best if you want a blazing fast stock feel.
Yesterday was SuperLTE.
Day before that was ParanoidAndroid.
Mean Rom was last week.
Week before that was ViperRom.

I keep going back and fourth between OMJ and SuperLTE.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:14 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: Getting an EVO LTE..what to do first...

and just when I thought we pulled gten to the dark side...

the latest OTA 2.13 is pretty nice stock....depending on what u do with the phone & if they want tethering or custom ROMs, you may want to s-off or unlock via htcdev

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G LTE