PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

frazy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to frazy
evo screen protector HELP!

I have the ZAGG shield (on the front only) and the issue seems to be that its not smooth all the time. When I pushed my finger against the screen, i feel like i have to press harder for it to recognize my finger is actually touching the screen. anyone know of another company that has the same protection like a ZAGG shield but just a smoother surface on the screen protector?
Old 07-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

reprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regularreprod is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: evo screen protector HELP!

http://www.boxwave.com/products/clea...vo-4g_3934.htm

Problem solved....

Time to upgrade and make your screen feel and look like glass again...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

frazy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frazy

nice. ill order this soon and let you know how it goes. i love how i post this and i only got the front screen protection. i dropped my phone yesterday and it scrapped against concrete....the front of the phone was fine but i should've gotten the full body case. the back is not really affected except for some scratch marks against the silver camera ring.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:03 PM
boostedbanana is VIP!!
Pocket PC: Supercharged EVO with 3000mah of boost!!

stanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIPstanglifemike is a VIP

I love the Zagg on mine!! I'be had a Clear Protector on my TP2 for months and while it is a bit rubbery it has never scratched.

Modding phones and modding Mustangs..
My white Evo with a black battery door is SEXY!!
Old 07-24-2010, 08:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanglifemike View Post
I love the Zagg on mine!! I'be had a Clear Protector on my TP2 for months and while it is a bit rubbery it has never scratched.

I thought the Zagg was a little rubbery it was hard to do the pinch for zooming. I have a new one I'm debating if I want to use it or not.

Droidrox39

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > HTC Evo 4G Accessories