PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Glasses-free 3D games list for EVO 3D (updated 7/7)

I think one of the best uses of the glasses-free 3D tech on the EVO 3D is in the gaming department... it can really enhance the gaming experience if optimized correctly and used on the right type of game. Some games will hardly benefit while others will see a huge increase in depth perception. For example, I was far more impressed by the 3D in Asphalt 6 compared to Spiderman. Anyway, the potential is there, the popularity of the Nintendo 3DS is evidence of this.

Right now, it seems Gameloft is the only publisher taking advantage, so we definitely need more developers to jump on-board. In any case, I'll keep this thread updated with a list of all 3D games. Please comment if you know of any new releases. Also, if you've played any of these games, be sure to leave your comments/opinions about the 3D aspect, gameplay, graphics, etc... so others can get a better idea of what to expect prior to purchasing.

3D games tailored for EVO 3D:

Gameloft (purchase by visiting gameloft's site on device - charge by CC or to Sprint bill)
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline 3D (review)
- Let's Golf 2 3D
- GT Racing: Motor Academy 3D
- Assassin's Creed 3D
- N.O.V.A: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 3D
- Spider-man 3D

At CES they had a 3D trailer for Splinter Cell demoed on the E3D, so hopefully that will be out soon.

Update - July 7th
LG just announced more 3D games for the Optimus 3D (all from Gameloft). These will likely be the next batch coming to the EVO 3D, hopefully. I'll let you guys know when they're actually available.

- Shrek Kart
- Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
- Real Football 2011
- Star Battalion
- N.O.V.A. 2 Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
- Dungeon Hunter 2
- Fishing Kings
- BackStab
- Eternal Legacy
- Shadow Guardian

Last edited by Clipp; 07-09-2011 at 04:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:36 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: Glasses-free 3D games list for EVO 3D

Cool!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3d
Carrier: $print

triggamain is a n00b

I own the asphalt 6 and I agree, the graphics are better than the spiderman, I liked the tilt with asphalt 5 and miss that playing style with A6. You can use the "tilt to steer" in A6 but in 2d mode only....The steering wheel in 3d mode isn't as sensitive as I like it, even with the sensitivity turned all the way up but I figure it will just take a lil getting used to....also the online races never started for me. I will play more and give a more detailed report once I have a sufficient amount of hours logged to give a fair review!
Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

LG announced more Gameloft 3D games for the Optimus 3D, so these titles are probably next in line for the EVO 3D as well...

- Shrek Kart
- Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus
- Real Football 2011
- Star Battalion
- N.O.V.A. 2 Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
- Dungeon Hunter 2
- Fishing Kings
- BackStab
- Eternal Legacy
- Shadow Guardian
Old 07-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: Glasses-free 3D games list for EVO 3D (updated 7/7)

Gameloft is having a buy one get one free summer sale. If you visit the 3D games page on your EVO 3D, it has a note about the sale as well. Buy any of those games and you can get one of these for free: NOVA 3D, Assassin's Creed 3D, and Let's Golf 2 3D

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D

Tags
3d games, android, evo 3d, games