PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

seedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [MOD] Lock Screen Rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Any chance you get do 1 with he Mortal Kombat dragon? Any pic of it will be fine. Thank you

Yeah I can do that. Probably be up in the morning.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

seedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuffseedogg knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Any chance you get do 1 with he Mortal Kombat dragon? Any pic of it will be fine. Thank you

Here you go.

Download

Last edited by seedogg; 08-21-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Awesome!!!! Thank you!
Old 08-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch & HTC Evo 3D

uofajac is keeping up the good workuofajac is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I just switched over to OMJ's new 2.08 rom. Have any of you guys confirmed the lock screens work with the new update?

#1 Device - Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
#2 Device - HTC Evo 3D S-Off
Old 08-20-2011, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by uofajac View Post
I just switched over to OMJ's new 2.08 rom. Have any of you guys confirmed the lock screens work with the new update?

I do not see any reason why they would not work with the new update. The apk's that I a modifying do not seem to be changed with this new update. They have the same file sizes and file dates.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedogg View Post
I do not see any reason why they would not work with the new update. The apk's that I a modifying do not seem to be changed with this new update. They have the same file sizes and file dates.
Cool. Just completed a nand backup just in case. I'll give it a go and report back.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: Fix for OMJ ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
This is a fix that I created for OMJ ROM v1.2 dated 8/12/2011. OMJ is a busy guy so I took it upon my self to give him a hand on this and also it let me learn more about the intricacies of the lockscreen. Plus I am bored...

Download fix and place on SD card just like any other zip. Boot into recovery. Clear Dalvik cache and regular cache. Flash fix. Reboot.... It will take longer than normal because caches are now cleared. When phone boots up place favorite lock screen mod on SD card reboot into recovery clear Dalvik cache and regular cache (yes again!). Flash lockscreen of choice... Reboot... Wala!

Download: OMJ Lockscreen Fix
Nope. Not working. Tried to download Scrosler's fix, but the file isn't there anymore. @scrosler - Do you still have the file handy?
Old 08-20-2011, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: Fix for OMJ ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedogg View Post
Doesnt mean anything... Hotspot hack "should" have worked but it had to be recreated. Check out my new 2.0 ROM and try chek diffs. I created from stock RUU 2.08

Quote:
Nope. Not working. Tried to download Scrosler's fix, but the file isn't there anymore. @scrosler - Do you still have the file handy?
I took it down due to potential conflicts with the 2.08 update. I will repost it but not for public consumption as it could hose your phone! If you want it PM me.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 08-20-2011, 01:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Ah ok. Nah, I'd rather not take the risk. I'll just wait until it gets figured out. Thanks Scrosler!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Ah ok. Nah, I'd rather not take the risk. I'll just wait until it gets figured out. Thanks Scrosler!
I will try it in a little bit on my break. I have to work this weekend so....

I haven't tested the lock screens since 2.08 was released so I am behind, the game, lol!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods