PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

kwatcha is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Taking a Poll here.!!!

Who plans on keeping their Diamond based on the lack of appealing phones out there by Sprint?
Old 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Taking a Poll here.!!!

I most likely plan on keeping my diamond but will be upgrading soon to a hero or moment to have some sorta fun device =]
Old 11-14-2009, 06:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i'll have it for another year or so, phones are too damn expensive to replace on a yearly bases...
Old 11-14-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

I will be getting the Hero. Just need to sell my diamond.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

keeping it for now. I am up for an upgrade since october but with all the 2.5 releases, I am happy to stick with the smaller screen for now. I want the hd2 or something comparable to entice me to move. the tp2 is an upgrade, but not for the reasons I would want. I want more horsepower under the hood. lol. plus that bigger screen the hero is tempting though as is the moto droid. Just not sure if I want to leave wmobile now.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yeah,

I would have gone to the TP2 but the price tag was too high. If Sprint doesn't announce something sweet and drops the TP2 price tag, I MIGHT consider it.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

I will hang on to my diamond even if I get another phone, i mean the diamond is a good phone. But the only phone I would want would be the HD2 or a Sprint CDMA equivalent (ie: snapdragon processor or better). My view is, the next phone I get, I would like it to have the hardware specs to be able to run WM7 when it comes out, so I don't have to worry about upgrading then.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 11-16-2009, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

waiting for HD2 or any other phone I can add to my plan. The black list all of the fun and exiciting phones. I wouldn't be surprised if they make you change plans to get the HD2, if or when they ever get it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond