PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint PRL is updated to 60653

Hello, I'm not sure but yes try the one i posted on my eariler post in page one and soft reset and then try update your prl if not maybe sprint isn't offering that update near your area towers? don't know if that makes sense what i just said but yeah I've never really heard of your issue and I'll look into the PRL file on google.

- Phillip
Old 09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
my rom is right under my user name, I also tried through my msl code area (##778# menu) but through there I don't think you can do and automatic update, is there a place I can get the .prl file for the update?

Edit: installed the second zip file and all seems well now.

Thanks
Yeah! just found it on the touchpro thread! will update the first post as well with it. You can manually update prl. do you know how to do this? I will post the 60653 prl in the first post along with instructions on how to manually update prls. Good luck guys!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...41&postcount=9

Last edited by Riley; 09-08-2009 at 04:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:16 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

w00t nicely done riley, I'm sure that will help him and others =] Pesky google wouldn't help me.

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-08-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

using Philluvzashley's .cab I was able to get the icons, and the update went well as well.

I was just about ready to do the manual update to, oh well.

Thanks for the thread/cab and all the help!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:21 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

I'm glad it all worked out for you bro, that's why were a community to help those in need =]

- Phillip
Old 09-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
using Philluvzashley's .cab I was able to get the icons, and the update went well as well.

I was just about ready to do the manual update to, oh well.

Thanks for the thread/cab and all the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
I'm glad it all worked out for you bro, that's why were a community to help those in need =]

- Phillip
Thanks guys, I am going to remove the sprint cab I posted and add the one Phil posted. seems to work better. Thanks alot.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sprint PRL is updated to 60653: Prl attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
3. You can manually install the prl update. attached is prl 60653 thanks to digiblur on the touchpro forum
That's what I was waiting for, thanks!!!
Pete
Old 09-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Re: update 9-23: Sprint PRL is updated to 60654

update: Prl is updated now to 60654.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

symba2000 is a n00b

Yeah.. I just had a crapload of issues updating the PRL... but I finally got it working, and I'm currently on 60654.

Rx Power and Rx Ec/Io didn't get affected too much on the Telus radio. Ah well..
Old 09-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

first post is updated with 60654 zipped up for manual installation. good luck guys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond