PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

cappy is keeping up the good workcappy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Solution on delay answer when data on (no hard reset needed!)

Have you checked the registry settings in the first post? Perhaps the #777 is not there. For me, changing these settings corrected the problem.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Mobility

loginatnine is just getting started

Yes look at the registry key, mine changed to "#777/n" (or \n I don't remember) after installing so I had to change it manually to #777....
Old 10-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea /n is the VB code term for new line so I am guessing there is a broken piece of code in diamond tweak.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700>Treo 700wx>HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

scidmail is becoming a great contributor

That's what I had to do. Manually change the code in the registry. That's the only way it will answer without a major delay.

Barb
Old 10-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

ADANLER is a n00b

I have the Diamond Tweak app and the answer issue. my registry says #777 (i think) can someone please give me a step by step guide to fixing this. tia.

and is there a better/different app that does the same things as the diamond tweak w/o the bugs?

thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

try looking at it in hex if you dont see 00 00 00 00 or nothing as the second line you may have a problem.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:28 AM
Lurker

ADANLER is a n00b

How Do I Get To That?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 AM
Blabber mouth

what reg editor are you using? I use total commander and when I look at the value its in 2 block hex instead of ascii values
Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 AM
Lurker

ADANLER is a n00b

diamond tweak. i don't know a whole lot about all the technical stuff i just know how to install the cab files.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:50 AM
Blabber mouth

don't use diamond tweak. multiple people have mentioned that that program has foobared the answer while data is active issue. there is a cab floating someware that juggalo I believe has posted that will fix it for those unconfortable with the registry.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond