PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 12:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jj970 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Is there a program to port contacts from my LG 550 (Fusic) to my new Touch Diamond?

Hey all, that's for the amazing help and teaching that goes on here.

I'm now running my Diamond on DHarvey's ROM, set to a dynamic page pool, with the neon icons and a glass clock...All just by reading the forums in a couple days. GPS works like butta, Slingbox is on fire, and I have a bunch of medical books for work too! If it could only transmit my mp3s via FM like my Fusic could...sigh...can't have it all I guess.

Anyway, got one question that I'm having trouble with...is there a program that can take my contacts from my old LG Fusic and then put them on my Diamond? Thanks to any who reply!
Old 09-30-2008, 12:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Mustang46L is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Mustang46L
Re: Is there a program to port contacts from my LG 550 (Fusic) to my new Touch Diamon

You might be able to transfer them from the Fusic using bluetooth. Go to bluetooth on the Fusic and see if it is an option? If not the next best thing is just to visit the trusty Sprint store near ya and have them do it, cause once is it done you'll have them all saved to your computer anyway!
Compaq H3650 --> Handspring 600 (Sprint) --> HTC 6600 (Sprint) --> Dell Axim X51v --> HTC Mogul (Sprint) --> HTC Touch (Sprint) --> HTC Diamond (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) --> Palm Pre (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Old 09-30-2008, 12:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Re: Is there a program to port contacts from my LG 550 (Fusic) to my new Touch Diamon

You might check this

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=13
Old 09-30-2008, 12:42 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i got all my contacts transfered from my 6900 to my diamond at sprint store if thats an option.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i got all my contacts transfered from my 6900 to my diamond at sprint store if thats an option.
That process doesn't always work cause the phones aren't compatible. Sometimes the best they do is give you a print out.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Threadstarter

jj970 is a n00b

Thanks for the help...seems the easiest thing will be to go to the Sprint Store and see if they can do it...

I wonder what program they use?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

i did it with a data cable and bit pim for the mogul. export the contacts as vcards, import them to outlook and you are good to go.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch aka XV6900
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Vampyrate is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to Vampyrate Send a message via AIM to Vampyrate Send a message via MSN to Vampyrate Send a message via Yahoo to Vampyrate Send a message via Skype™ to Vampyrate

i just beamed them via bluetooth, had no problems other than it was kinda tedious since i could only get 10 contacts per transfer from my env... which is just a glorified phonebook for me now
Old 09-30-2008, 10:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj970 View Post
Thanks for the help...seems the easiest thing will be to go to the Sprint Store and see if they can do it...

I wonder what program they use?
It's an actual machine called cellebrite.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:12 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

and cellbrite is compatible with hundereds of devices. I use it all day long. They can even back up the phonebook and then save it to an SD card or something, that way if something happens to the device you can bring in the SD card and they can take the file and reload it to the new device.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond