PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Can't get TF3d to show more than 1 calendar event on today screen? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38963)

ecker 09-30-2008 12:18 PM

Re: Can't get TF3d to show more than 1 calendar event on today screen?

same problem for me.. kind of sucks!!

MobileBiz 10-16-2008 10:03 AM

I have two appointments. One is for today at 3:30 and the other is all day tomorrow. I can only see tomorrows appointment which is listed first. If I make the clock smaler I can see tomorrows and then todays. Seems almost useless. I agree about not needing the call log on that screen. Anyone have ideas on how to make this more useful? Do I need to get rid of touch flow?

mabmarc 10-16-2008 10:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine shows 3 appointments. 1 all day tomorrow and 2 today.

Curb71 10-16-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mabmarc (Post 460792)
Mine shows 3 appointments. 1 all day tomorrow and 2 today.

Im jealous. which rom is that or is there a way to get mine to be cool like yours? :scratch:

nico4k 10-16-2008 05:50 PM

check the settings->today->Items, highlight Calendar then click on options (right side of the screen) and make sure you select "Upcoming Appointments" and OK out of all the screens. (i had a similar problem with my today screen using the calendar, and this fixed it). EDIT: 11-3-08: also, you probably have to use the small clock to show more appointments. (just flick up on the home screen to get the small clock).

This may fix your problem...give it a try.
cheers and peace to all!

JaxDreamFunding 10-16-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico4k (Post 461347)
check the settings->today->Items, highlight Calendar then click on options (right side of the screen) and make sure you select "Upcoming Appointments" and OK out of all the screens. (i had a similar problem with my today screen using the calendar, and this fixed it). This may fix your problem...give it a try.
cheers and peace to all!

I made the change ... but since it is late in the day and there is only one more item on my schedule...I saw no change. I have several things for tomorrow...so we will see in the morning if it changes.

I think it would be GREAT if someone could create a new tab for TF3D that would display upcoming events on its own tab...not mixed with other stuff....any takers for the development of this?

FenixDown 10-30-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico4k (Post 461347)
check the settings->today->Items, highlight Calendar then click on options (right side of the screen) and make sure you select "Upcoming Appointments" and OK out of all the screens. (i had a similar problem with my today screen using the calendar, and this fixed it). This may fix your problem...give it a try.
cheers and peace to all!

That didn't work for me. :( Anyone found a solution yet?

Curb71 10-30-2008 05:11 PM

it worked for me

No1ustad 11-03-2008 03:29 AM

didn't work for me either...

srtpusher 11-05-2008 03:22 AM

didn't work for me either

2 appointments and only one shows