PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond retentions deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfOne View Post
you don't deserve any 'luck' with retentions. you have no legitimate reason to be calling them anyway. you are just a self important jerk who thinks that your wants outweigh anything else. you are exactly the type of person who SHOULD BE attacked on threads like this. what gall.
wow i think someone needs a break from life calm down buddy
Old 09-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
you don't deserve any 'luck' with retentions. you have no legitimate reason to be calling them anyway. you are just a self important jerk who thinks that your wants outweigh anything else. you are exactly the type of person who SHOULD BE attacked on threads like this. what gall.

Wow! Vicious! Calm down... you got negative responses then dont post.Amazing, here is a guy asking for advice in saving a dollar and here comes Mr. Scrodge.

Last edited by Exil3d; 09-16-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:26 PM
exi
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

exi is just getting started

Quote:
May your life get better soon, my friend.

As to everyone else: good for you for the $200something Diamonds. That's fantastic!
Old 09-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Lurker

t[a]ylor is just getting started

I officially just left windows mobile to move to blackberry, Im the proud new owner of a BB 8330!!!! so excited! good by crappy-crashy windows, hello new realm of zen!
Old 09-17-2008, 03:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: att

OneOfOne is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to OneOfOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Wow! Vicious! Calm down... you got negative responses then dont post.Amazing, here is a guy asking for advice in saving a dollar and here comes Mr. Scrodge.
after you learn to spell, you should note that this is a forum and that all opinions don't have to be the same. people like me who are sick of crybabies trying to screw sprint and then brag about it and spread the news of their deceit have a right to say that whether you like it or not. being calm or not is irrelevant. sprint retentions is for legitimate retention deals, not a-holes trying to screw sprint and therefore, sprint customers.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i have been with sprint since minutes were 10 cents a minute no nights and weekends no vision etc.they will screw u every chance they get.u must be a stock-holder.i just hope u have better luck than most of us,if not and u post something complaining about sprint,i will be laughing my a** off.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Thumbs down Re: Diamond retentions deals

Oh my God....here we go again, lol

I'm thinking about making a thread for Thread Hijackers called "Hijack This!"....so that everytime you think you even might Hijack a Thread......you can go there and do it, LOL!

Now back to the deals!

Thanks everyone! I was thinking about swapping out my Mogul for the Touch, but forget that, I will definatly be getting the TPro.

Booyah!

~Journey

Quote:
after you learn to spell, you should note that this is a forum and that all opinions don't have to be the same. people like me who are sick of crybabies trying to screw sprint and then brag about it and spread the news of their deceit have a right to say that whether you like it or not. being calm or not is irrelevant. sprint retentions is for legitimate retention deals, not a-holes trying to screw sprint and therefore, sprint customers.
Old 09-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Bold
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to zagguru Send a message via Yahoo to zagguru

I called Retentions, my contract ends in a month and i told them that my mogul pretty much sux, the guy told me what phone would you like? i said Diamond, he put me on hold, next thing i new he offered it to me for $149 no mail in rebate, and i get to keep my mogul. He told me that he will send me the rebate form and i may get lucky and get $100 off of that. I told him i wasnt sure yet, he said i should just sent him an email when im ready. What do you guys think $149 good?? (possibly even $49)
Old 09-21-2008, 05:10 PM
exi
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

exi is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagguru View Post
What do you guys think $149 good?? (possibly even $49)
Great.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gsvnet is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagguru View Post
I called Retentions, my contract ends in a month and i told them that my mogul pretty much sux, the guy told me what phone would you like? i said Diamond, he put me on hold, next thing i new he offered it to me for $149 no mail in rebate, and i get to keep my mogul. He told me that he will send me the rebate form and i may get lucky and get $100 off of that. I told him i wasnt sure yet, he said i should just sent him an email when im ready. What do you guys think $149 good?? (possibly even $49)
I'd say go for it. Then if you need a keyboard, swap it for the Touch Pro and pay the difference in MSRP.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond