PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

asgard_thor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Software Volume control

Loving my Arrive, but the "up" volume control isnt working,

and I can't make it to the shop until monday, so I was hoping someone had a software setting that you can up the volume with? or an app?

I've searched the phone up and down

thanks guys!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

asgard_thor is a n00b
Re: Software Volume control

nevermind, I got a screwdriver in there and got the volume to turn up, is there anyway to make it so, Phone calls ring, but text messages is set to "vibrate" it only gives me the option of "alert 1-10" or none
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard_thor View Post
nevermind, I got a screwdriver in there and got the volume to turn up, is there anyway to make it so, Phone calls ring, but text messages is set to "vibrate" it only gives me the option of "alert 1-10" or none
Oh boy, the Arrive's volume control This is about the only real hardware issue I have with the phone. When gripping the phone I seem to always turn the ringer off because it's so easy to move up and down. I should stuff some paper or something in there so it doesn't accidentally get pushed.

Unfortunately I haven't noticed any option to make the alerts and rings customizable for each item. Windows Mobile was so customizable in this aspect and I'm sure some of these options will return when Mango comes around.
Old 07-01-2011, 03:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
Oh boy, the Arrive's volume control This is about the only real hardware issue I have with the phone. When gripping the phone I seem to always turn the ringer off because it's so easy to move up and down. I should stuff some paper or something in there so it doesn't accidentally get pushed.

Ha Ha. had to laugh because I AGREE. I was excited when reading reviews that the volume rocker was fabulous and improved over the TP2. A little too improved. I have also frequently turned down the volume w/out realizing it. Always do a volume check before going to bed now (alarm clock)
Old 06-25-2013, 03:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: pocket pc
Carrier: airtel

semontuffel is a n00b

You can easily download this software and it's availble online. This software throw you can easily volume control and find all the latest media download from the best media download site.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro