PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

robmayer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to robmayer Send a message via MSN to robmayer
New build coming up next week if all goes well. Do you guys have any ideas or requests?
Old 10-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

Vidiot is a n00b
I installed verizon B4 and all seems well. One prob though. I need VZW wireless sync. Where can I get this?

never mind. I got it

Thanx to royals21

For future reference, Wireless Sync software can be downloaded over the air directly to your device by going to ota.wsync.com and selecting the correct device.

Last edited by Vidiot; 10-27-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache & AT&T 8525
Carrier: AT&T

GameDoctor is a n00b
My vote for VOIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmayer View Post
New build coming up next week if all goes well. Do you guys have any ideas or requests?
Sure do... Its a tough one. Working VOIP.

I tried using the kitchen, and made a VOIP enabled ROM. After a couple minor registry tweeks, and reverting back to the original WM6 dialer skin, It logs in to my service and seems to dial out, but still has a bug. Getting close though... I'm going to try the provisioning HTML script that has had success for some other phones on geeks.

Changing back to the original dial skin allows for the VOIP status to display.

Anyhow, it seems like a feature that can be ironed out...
Old 10-27-2007, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Lazybones is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmayer View Post
The "Simple PIN" lockup issue in all the WM6 roms pretty much prevent me from using them. If you can solve this issue I could finally use WM6. As it stands now every 30 min of non use my device will lock and the pin screen only seems to work about half of the time.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
The "Simple PIN" lockup issue in all the WM6 roms pretty much prevent me from using them. If you can solve this issue I could finally use WM6. As it stands now every 30 min of non use my device will lock and the pin screen only seems to work about half of the time.
Agreed. This and the camera issue we discussed.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Hey everyone.

Apache WM6 Build 5 just released. I couldn't pin down the password locking up issue when the device is reset, but this build contains a lot of requested changes and some new features and stability. I hope to get the lock issue figured out soon. In the mean time, here's the link to my page where you will find build 5: www.6700development.com. Enjoy!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:51 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
I looked on your downloads page... I see v5 is for "All carriers". How the heck do you do that? Are there carrier customizations built in or are we going back to using an extROM?

Old 10-28-2007, 10:42 AM
Lurker

aguaron is a n00b
Thumbs up Sprint Rom?

I've installed the latest release (B5) and so far is the best one, SUPER FAST, congratulations rob, awesome job, are you going to post the downloads for specific carriers? I have sprint and It will be great if you can release the roms like the older ones.

Carlos
Old 10-28-2007, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I looked on your downloads page... I see v5 is for "All carriers". How the heck do you do that? Are there carrier customizations built in or are we going back to using an extROM?
ehh.. unfortunately it's going to have to be ext_rom for now. The reason is that I had too many people having problems with MMS built in and a couple other things so I figured that I'd leave it. I will be working on the carrier specific version though, so I should have them out this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguaron View Post
I've installed the latest release (B5) and so far is the best one, SUPER FAST, congratulations rob, awesome job, are you going to post the downloads for specific carriers? I have sprint and It will be great if you can release the roms like the older ones.

Carlos
Yep, working on the carrier specific versions right now. Should be out this week. Just keep checking my site for updates.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Lurker

aguaron is a n00b
Question Live mail sync (connection problems?)

For some reason the new build doesn't automatically sync hotmail and contacts, you need to do it manually even if you put in the schedule sync "as items arrive" this was working great with the other builds, is there something in particular that has changed or we need to change in order to fix this? I believe that with the carrier cuswtomizations this issue will be solved and probably is an "always on connection issue"?

Carlos

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development